||Chapter 20||

"You have fever?"

Y/n diverted her gaze and so did Jimin towards the very familiar voice. Their eyes got widened.

"Taehyung?" "Tae?" Y/n and Jimin said at the same time looking at him.

He was holding a bouquet of white flowers as well. He forwarded them towards y/n and said,

Taehyung:- You didn't tell me you have fever last night ?

Jimin:- You two know each other and even chat? Wow I feel betrayed that my own bestfriend doesn't informs me all these things.

Taehyung was about to say something when y/n spoke,

Y/n:- Tae, Sir please first get inside then talk whatever you have two. The two men nodded entering the house as y/n closed the door behind them.

Jimin pov

How do they both know each other? They seem to be really close. He also brought a bouquet of flowers and y/n was also calling him as "Tae". Only his close friends would call him like that. It feels bad when she addresses him as Tae but for me it's sir. Ofcourse she will adress me respectfully but still it suddenly feels bad.

Wait are these two dating somehow? No no it can't happen. It can never happen. But why it can't happen? It's not like she is someone to me. It's her life she can date anyone she wants. Then why does it hurts to think that might be she's dating him or any other guy out there.

She has always been a troublesome girl for me, so why her everything matters to me suddenly. No Jimin you need to concentrate. You can't be like this.

Taehyung pov

Well I am surprised to see Jimin at y/n's house. I tried so much to hide the fact that we know each other but got caught anyways. I know that y/n isn't my girlfriend yet, I even don't know if she likes me or not. It's just I do not want to see her with someone else. That is the reason why I had to come out. Jimin even brought a bouquet of flowers for her. But why? I never saw Jimin do things like this for any girl before.

Since college days, he has been opposite to me completely. I was busy dating girls every month but he never laid his eyes on anyone. He would always say that he has promised someone that they would date when he returns to Seoul. Then how come suddenly he is doing these things and caring for y/n? I know he's my bestfriend and he comes before anything but still I need to know what's the matter.

Y/n pov

Oh god, I thought I would enjoy my time watching some Kdramas. My Park Hyungsik is waiting for me. I was just about to re-watch Strong woman do bong soon for the tenth time. But these two men ruined it. Well I know that Taehyung is my good friend and this Mr. Jerk too is here to wish me but please tell whatever you have to fast, so that I can go back to my Netflix.

But point to be noted that Mr. Park is okay but why is suddenly Taehyung here? Weren't we supposed to go to a cafe in the evening itself? Oh no is he here to tell that we should leave right now? No no that can't happen, I had a dress in my mind and that needs to be ironed. Noooo I want to wear that dress only I can't leave right now. Better if he cancels the plan then after watching SWDBS I can re-watch Goblin.

Oh my Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo, I am coming to you guys.

A/n

As different thoughts were coming into y/n's mind her facial expressions were changing. At first she had a sad pout but suddenly her lips curled up into a smile which looked quite creepy.

She suddenly came out of her thoughts and spoke,

Y/n :- So now, tell everything you need to ask, Tae and Sir.

Jimin:- First of all you stop calling me sir.

Y/n :- Then what should I call you? Mam?

Taehyung suppressed his laugh listening to y/n but Jimin had a done face.

Jimin:- No, just call me Jimin when we are out of office.

Y/n :- Okay.

Taehyung:- So you guys are gonna meet each other out of office from now on?

He said with a raised eyebrow. Y/n showed like she was deeply thinking about it meanwhile all she could think about was how to send them out of the house while Jimin said,

Jimin:- Tae, you first answer to my question why you didn't said me that you are dating someone from my office.

Y/N:- WHATTT!! TAE YOU ARE DATING ? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME EITHER.
She said almost screaming and then pouted sadly thinking that her friend betrayed her.

Taehyung:- Jiminaa you have gone crazy or what whom I am dating?

Jimin:- Come on Taehyungaa, don't be shy, I am your bestfriend nah? So now just accept that you are dating y/n.

Y/N:- Ye- WHATT??!!!
Hahahaha, Sir I mean Jimin, you are funny. Why would we date? We are just good friends. Stop making rumors for no reason.

Jimin felt an unknown relief on hearing that they were just good friends and not dating. He had a light smile on his face which went unnoticed by the rest of the two.

Taehyung:- Well then Jimin, now tell me are you planning to see her after office hours?

Y/n's heartbeat got fast listening to the words. She felt nervous for some unknown reason as a blush crept on her cheeks while she nervously looked down playing with her fingers praying for something she doesn't knows.

Jimin:- Haha, what kind of a weird question is that. Stop playing around will you.
He said, his heart itself was skipping beats making him sweat due to nervousness. While he wondered does he really wants to see y/n. Now that he was sure they were not dating this question was clouding her mind.

Another voice interrupted their conversation.

"Mr. Park?"