41🥀 - Is Aaditya shameless? yes!

En başından başla

"Aap kripya kar ke bahar jayiye naa, hum aapko nahi bata sakte"
(Can you please let me leave, I can't tell you what the matter is)

"Aapke pati hum hai, wo jhanvi nahi kya hua ye bataiye"
(I'm your husband, not jhanvi so tell me what happened)

"Hukum...kripya karke humari baat sun lijiye!"
(Hukum can you please listen to me for once)
I look at her pleading and decided not to trouble her anymore, I could ask her later so I move away and let her go inside.

"Thik hai"
(Ok fine)
I exit the room after putting on my kurta and shawl and wait in the lounge as I ask jhanvi to help her out and inform me whatever happened

[A few minutes back]

Ragini's pov-
I wake up with a sharp pain in my abdomen but I try to ignore it and rest for a few minutes, it's still early morning but the pain takes the best of me and I step up immediately as I realise what it is.
I look around and hukum is not there maybe he went for work, thank God!

I stand up and rush to the bathroom but guess what, fate is always against me and I get embarassed every time. I bump into him at the door.
I look at him terrified, I didn't know he was still in here. I mean it is still early in the morning but it is time for his work he should've already left by now. I ask him to send jhanvi in and wait outside but he cannot leave without arguing, now who's gonna tell him I got my periods.

All these months I was lucky, I was menstruating but at that time coincidentally he was out of town each and every time, the meeting, trips or he was really engrossed in work but this time he's here.

He finally let's me in after a few more questions and within a few minutes jhanvi arrives as well, she gets the padding for me and helps me with the bath and getting ready.

"You seemed to enjoy a lot last night"
My head jerks up in her direction at her comment as she continues to detangle my hair

"Huhh! What noooo!! what are you saying Jhanvi haha!"
I try to divert it but she catches me red handed and starts giggling

"The marks say otherwise, your highness"

"Jhanvii... Call me by my name we're alone right now"
I try to change the subject

"I am not habitual Bai-sa, I will try to, your hig- I mean R-Ragini"

"Can you do me a favour?"
I aks her

"Yes your highness"

"Can you check if the sheets are clean and if not then please change them before hukum notices"

"Sure, I'll bring the herbs first to calm down your cramps"

"Okay"

Jhanvi leaves as I enter the bedroom and he's not here maybe he went for work late
I wait for jhanvi to come but a servant catches my attention

"Your highness?"

"Yes"

"Prince aaditya was asking if he could come inside and are you well"

"Yes off course he can"

"Ragini aap thik hai?"
(Ragini are you alright?)
He asks standing in front of me.

"J-Ji hukum"
(Yes hukum)
A smile makes it's way on my face for his concern about me, but I bite my cheeks, stopping my stupid heart from smiling out loud as I remember what he did last night
I can't let go of all this so easily right?
Should I tho? Idk😭😭