25🥀 - Ragini calls for help

Just a few 3-4 more chapters left for the kiss which many are waiting for but even when I post consistently only very few of you vote...why yaar you can atleast give a VOTE or leave a COMMENT paise thodi lag rahe hai tumhare guys!!

----------------------------------------------------------

[A few days later]

Aaditya's  pov-
I wake up as the sun rays hit our room lighting up the surroundings slowly
I look down at her figure snuggled into me as I hear her cute little snores, a chuckle escapes my throat. Her hairs messed up a bit. I like her hair They're long and shiny I think they would look much better wrapped around my wrist. God no! First thing in the morning and I am already fantasizing seriously Aaditya get yourself together.

I tuck her tresses behind her ears as she hugs me tighter mumbling Something in her sleep as a smile plasters on her face.
I have a sudden urge to cuddle her but I put my thoughts aside and get up slowly in order to Not wake her up from her pretty little dreams.

I take a bath and get dressed, I step out to find her still sleeping, Its not that late. She might need rest. I ask the workers to not wake her up and clean the chamber without making a sound, I then head to the accounting room to finish up the remaining work.

I read the scroll from Vijaynagari inviting every kingdom formally for the event. I need to ask Bhai-sa for when should I leave.
I think I Should leave now it is a very long journey atleast maybe a few days, around 8-10. I Don't know

I stand outside his room and ask the servant to call. They asked me wait for a minute and then I was taken inside.
"Pranaam Bhai-sa, pranaam Bhabhi-sa"

"Khush rahiye"
Bhabhi-sa said

"Itni subah kaise aana hua, sab thik haina"
She asked with genuine concern

"Ji, everything's fine. I came to tell Bhai-sa that the formal invitation has arrived so I should leave, it is a long trip and might take 8 to 10 days I am not sure"

"Hmm You're right you should pack your things, it is important for you to reach on time" Bhai-sa said making bhabhi-sa retort almost instantly

"What! Absolutely no! Does ragini know about it" She moved around to face me properly

"Not yet Bhabhi-sa, but I'll Inform her before I leave" 

"Noo you have to take her with you!" She argues back and looks at Bhai-sa 

"But Bhabhi-sa what will she do there It's a political meeting"

"So what?"

"I can't do that Bhabhi-sa,  I'll try next time for sure. Next time I go I'll take her with me but this one will be very time consuming and She'd get bored" 

"Aaditya is right, you should inform Ragini and leave by evening" said Bhai-sa

"Ji Bhai-sa"

"Aaditya, I know You're a grown up man now but still be carefull of those people."
Bhai-sa looked at me

"Please take care devarsa"
Bhabhi-sa said

Bhai-sa warned me everytime I went out. From the time those people once attacked me when I went for hunting with Rajveer, at that time I was younger and couldn't do much but I managed to save myself and rajveer. But only a few people knew about it and badi-maa even asked to take someone with me but I refused, I do know They're related to my past and my parents, why else would they try to hurt me when I was just a mere kid hopeless, orphaned and alone.