29🥀 - First kiss

I wasn't gonna update by 12pm par uth ke itne saare notifications dekhe toh majboor ho gayi guys ye lo next update😭💗 thank you so much everyone target- 1k votes kyunki views toh already usse upar hai please kar do

Aahhh I am already screaming!!! Chalo chalo time na waste kate hue jaldi se aage badhte hai....happy reading lovelies!!😏😂😂

________________________________

Ragini's pov-

I had gotten up before him and left for The temple. I had asked jiji to accompany me and she agreed. First she thought I was angry at him because why would I not be with him when he came after so long and roam in the market and visit temples
But I convinced her that I just wanted to explore it.

I had asked him the reason why he got in trouble but he didn't answer me so I asked devarsa but I still feel Something is fishy. Hukum ignored my questions so I ignored him

Cause it is none of his business who i give attention to or not right.
Also we accidentally kind of kissed and I Don't know how will I face him again now. He didn't say much but I know it passed a jolt of electricity through both of us.

Jiji and I went to the temple in the morning and then did some shopping. I brought a few new clothes and we headed back home soon.
I get to my room and he is not there.
I call the maid to arrange for our lunch

"Your highness might get late Bai-sa, He is still in the meeting with all the other ministers. I think you should eat your lunch on time, you have medicines to take as well"

"Oh okay, I am not feeling hungry now, and also it's no One 's business whether I eat or Not"
Suddenly my stomach growls and the maid smiles at me. Why do I have to embarrass myself in every situation.

"I'll set the lunch for you, your Highness"
A smile forms on my lips seeing Her reaction. Her name is jhanvi and I like her she's a bit different from other maids and is really kind

"Ji"

I eat my lunch and take my meds. I Don't have anything much to do. I stand in the balcony and the wind is cold and refreshing. I decide to go and take a walk in the garden.

I roam around as I hear a loud noise I look up and the sky has turned grey.
Wait is it gonna rain? OMGggg!! Yesss! I love off-season rains. I Don't like rainy season much because of all that mud it creates, but a bit of rain to dance in is so breath taking and calming.
It starts raining heavily in a few minutes and I start enjoying the weather, completely losing myself in it. I rush to the garden to get a better view. Everything looks so surreal, the roses around me, fresh air blowing my face and this cold water of rain hitting my skin. I love It.

Aaditya's pov-

We had a meeting today with all the ministers and I got late, till the time she had already had lunch and in the morning she ran away to explore a temple Before I woke up. She could've asked me, I would have taken her there if she wanted to go there that desperately. I would've shown her places even better than the temples. Fuck! what am I even thinking..?

I need to talk to her and I know she'll try to avoid it by sleeping early but I am Determined. I leave my work early and head to the room by evening.
I hear some voices and look outside to find the unseasonal rains. Why is it raining again, I hope it doesn't rain much, it will effect the crops of our farmers.
I should ask some minister to look after it in the villages and head back to the room later. I take the shortcut from the passage and I spot something unusual. Someone is dancing there in the unseasonal rain. It is harmful to be in this rain and at times this unseasonal rain is filled With acids and stuffs