41🥀 - Is Aaditya shameless? yes!

Spam the votes and comments guys pleasee
Target toh pura nahi hua hai but I can't say no to the consistent readers so ye lo agla update

Also Thank you to all my lovelies for their consistent support I love you all so muchh!!
FIGHTING!!! 💓

Happy reading lovelies!!💗🧿😎

.......🥀........

Aaditya's pov-
I feel the bed sinking with her weight as she slips in the duvet but I can't do anything, If I say anything further she might get hurt and I think she's already pretty upset from me for leaving her in between

But it was for her betterment, I didn't want to ruin her innocence, not so soon, I don't think she's ready for all this yet and the last thing I would do is force her into something she's not ready for.

I know I'd lost my control over myself a few minutes back in the heat of the moment when I asked her to take the top off, which I think I shouldn't have. but who would be able to resist when their wife looks so tempting! like a fucking wholesome meal, like a fucking GODDESS!! and trust me I am not exaggerating.

It's not that I don't want to take our marriage to the next step but I think we should take things slow there's still a lot more left to know about each other, physical needs are secondary and she might not be ready for all of this! I don't want her to think as if I'm using her body.

I wait for her to fall asleep and I slowly pull her in my embrace, addictive? yes, maybe I am an addict for her now!

I know I shouldn't be doing this right now but it feels weird with her not being in my arms. I comb her hair slightly as she shifts and turns around in her sleep, snoring cutely, I take my hand and cup her face, my thumb gently skimming the apples of her cheeks, careful not to wake her up.

Her face slowly turns into a frown, I wonder what she's dreaming of , my hand automatically goes to her face and caresses it and eases the lines in her forehead, I don't even what I am doing as I lean in to kiss her cheek, and her face finally lit up as she smiles a little and I fell asleep peacefully watching her in my arms.

-------THE NEXT DAY-------
.......🥀.......

I wake up early and I know a little surprise is on the way for my little wife, it's her birthday in ten days. I have a few things planned. I get up quickly before her and she isn't aware I am on leave today so I rush to the dressing room, getting ready and finish my morning routine.

I have my bath, wear the lower and head out with a towel in my hand drying my hair and as soon as I step out she bumps into me looking horrified, red, puffy eyes, my brows clash in confusion looking at her state and I immediately cup her face from my free hand

"Kya baat hai ragini sab thik haina?"
(What is the matter Ragini, is everything alright)
My eyes flicker between hers as she gulps down a lump and tries to move away from my hold

"Kya hua hai"
(I asked what is the matter)
I block her way again. I know she's upset, well she should after all whatever I did wasn't pleasing but she isn't looking well.

"Wo..umm...aap jhanvi ko kaksh mein bhej sakte hai?"
(Actually...ca you please send jhanvi inside the chamber)

"Ha parantu kya hua-"
(Yes but atleast tell me what happened)
My eyes scan her from top to bottom looking for any possible injuries but there's nothing what has happened!