6🥀- The first conversation

Ragini's pov-

Everyone is getting so HAPPY and excited as if the Engagement is not mine but theirs. The whole palace has been decorated so well that no one is able to comprehend its beauty.

The palace is echoing with happiness, the people are also very eager to see him, I am also curious but not so much I mean he is not that even that good looking , charming handsome types right? I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice Nandini coming inside my chamber

"Pranam jiji"

"God bless you, what made You come here? Do you need something?"

"No Jiji, I came here to help you get ready. Maa-sa has asked me to make sure you look perfect"

"Ohh... But I can get ready on my own It's not a big deal"

"How is it not!? You're getting engaged tonight!"

"I know That"

"Jiji I Don't know if this is how you imagined your wedding to be or not but if you have decided you like him and want to marry him atleast show some excitement"

I didn't say I liked him but I Don't hate him either I just wanna now how he is as a person first and then We'll decide. She suddenly starts tickling me and we burst into Laughter.

Getting ready with her is always so fun and she knows it too. It's one of my favourite things we've been doing this since childhood as if it were a tradition all sisters are bound to follow, she instantly just lightens up my mood even she doesn't know half of the things going on inside my head she tries her best to get me out of my space and forget it and Enjoy.

I soon get ready With minimal jewellery and a casual yet appropriate dress for the function. An orange flowy skirt with golden embroidery and matching blouse whose sleeves reached my elbows topped with a mustard dupatta and a pinkish nude lip. I head towards the lounge as its is already evening and we all had had our lunch in the room itself and are now going to gather around and have some snacks tea.

I look at my reflection in the mirror to double check if I am missing something and Maa-sa enters my room,her aura is so confident and loud it automatically attracts all the attention and with a snap of fingers all eyes are on her

I look at my reflection in the mirror to double check if I am missing something and Maa-sa enters my room,her aura is so confident and loud it automatically attracts all the attention and with a snap of fingers all eyes are on her. She wasn't informed about the alliance prior and only came to know about it day before yesterday when she can back home after visiting her parents. She is upset that the decision was made without her and it is righteous to be upset I would be upset too if I would be in her place it definitely feels bad when you get to know your daughter is soon getting married only 2 days before her engagement. She isn't unhappy with whom I am getting married She's mad that she wasn't a part of it and that I did not have the time to talk to him First and then decide if I still want to marry him.