4🥀 - Persuasion

Ragini's pov- My heart clenched at the sight in front of me, my own Bhai-sa was not even listening to me . But I won't stop this time, Nandini is right I need to speak up But what will I Say, what if he gets hurt and Bapusa gets upset.

"Ragini LEAVE. NOW!"
Bhai-sa yelled, his words seemed a lot more harsh, was it care or ignorance I didn't understand him for the first time in my life. He was the eternal supporter of me, he was the one who taught me everything I wished for, from books to fighting, every fucking thing, he had taught me!
And today he also wasn't understanding me maybe he also wanted me to marry that so called prince Aaditya like everyone else.

"Bhai-sa, seriously you also Don't care care about me anymore I don't want to marry that so called 'prince aaditya' please. I don't even know who he is?" I said as the guest who Bhai-sa kept calling 'Prince' jerked his head immediately towards me as if I was talking about him. He interrupted in between saying he was leaving as if he's some really important personality and the world would stop if he will not be on time everywhere, how can someone be so full of themselves, such a narcissist!

Can't he just wait for a few minutes why did he have to interrupt someone's conversation.

I couldn't bear The silence any longer and ran back to my room with tears blurring my vision as I crashed into the vase kept near the door, I felt a sharp pain in my foot something sharp poked my skin but I could care less at the moment

______________________________________

Aaditya's pov-
How dare she talk like that about me? Is she even aware of her surroundings and Bhai-sa claimed her to be well mannered. huh! Such a vulnerable soul she is and my Bhai-sa claims her to be the one! Prince Mansingh turned towards me and joined his hands

"Prince Aaditya I am really sorry for what my sister said she's not like this she might be a little shocked to know all of this as it is happening so suddenly"

"I understand your situation but please don't apolozise, you are older than me and you shouldn't be doing This" I held his hands stopping him as he his older than me and I Couldn't insult him for what she did.

"Ji , but please don't mind whatever she just said here right now"

"Yes I won't, anyway I want a favour from you"

"Sure prince please tell me how can I help you, we're soon going to be Family anyway you can ask me for Whatever favour you want to"

"No It's not anything serious, I just want you to handover this box to Ragini, humari Bhabhi-sa ne ek chota sa uphar bheja hai unke liye "
I said handing over the box Bhabhi-sa had asked me to give it to her, I would go and give this to her personally but keeping in mind what just happened This wouldn't be the right choice and she wouldn't except it from me. After hearing that she doesn't want to marry me I made a mental note to take Bhai-sa's insights on the matter. I hope she's not being forced to marry me. Because who'd want to marry someone if you're not ready, but her family doen't seem ike the one who'd force their daughters into this!

"There's no need for all this prince, I know the marriage is fixed from both the sides but she's not married to you yet"

"I know, but please don't deny, Bhabhi-sa has sent this present specially for her , and I'll take my leave now. Pranam!"

"Off course, come let's get going, I'll leave you to the chamber"

_______________________________________________________