𝟎𝟏𝟓: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.

"A family broken in variables."

[POV: Nova]

[POV: Nova]

AT ONE OF THE LAST DAYS AT COUSINS, a mischievous yet adventurous Steven found himself standing outside my room, he had told me his heart was filled with anticipation. That day, he had something special in mind - a simple yet delightful request that would bring us closer together.

As I was reading one of my many poetry books, Steven gently knocked on my door, his knuckles whispering a soft tune against the rustic wood.

I slowly opened my door, revealing Steven with a bright smile and twinkling eyes. I had changed some stuff on my room before leaving, it was now a haven of enchantment like Conrad said, it was now even more filled with vibrant posters, art supplies, and shelves displaying countless wonders.

Steven: "Hey, beautiful." -Steven greeted, his voice tinged with excitement.

Nova: "This is...very random."

The boy chuckled softly, placing a soft kiss on my lips right after. I could tell he was hiding something behind his back, both of his arms were placed behind which instantly brought curiosity to me.

Nova: "What's going on?" -I asked, noticing a small smile forming on his face.

Steven: "Well, I have an idea, and I was wondering if you'd like to join me."

More curiosity danced in my eyes as I invited Steven inside, proceeding to beckon him to share his idea.

Steven: "Okay, so picture this." -Steven began, casting a mischievous smile.

The evening light filtered through the large window, casting an amber glow upon us.

Steven: "How about we build a Lego set together?"

A delightful gasp escaped my lips pretty instant, my eyes probably shining brighter than the stars.

Nova: "Steven!" -I exclaimed, my voice a mixture of joy and anticipation.

Steven: "Nova."

Nova: "That sounds like the best idea you could possibly come over. I have literally just the perfect set in mind."

As I was about to walk towards my closet and search for the Lego set I had recently bought, Steven's voice stopped me.

Steven: "Wait, no!"