𝟎𝟏𝟒: 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞.

"My baby here on earth showed me what my heart was worth."

MY WHOLE BODY SHOOK ALL OF A SUDDEN, I opened my eyes quickly by the rapid movement only to see Jeremiah, peeking right on top of me

MY WHOLE BODY SHOOK ALL OF A SUDDEN, I opened my eyes quickly by the rapid movement only to see Jeremiah, peeking right on top of me. His whole face was swollen and red, I instantly worried and grabbed his hand.

Nova: "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Jeremiah: "We need to find Conrad, there's something you guys should know."

He replied, helping me stand up from the emerald couch I had fallen asleep in. I didn't even remembered falling asleep, I must've been out for a while since I no longer heard the music I last listened to nearby.

Nova: "Do I really need to go inside the ball room though?"

Jeremiah: "It's really important, Nova." -he grunted, receiving a nod from me.

Nova: "Fine, let's go then."

We both walked quickly towards the ball room, spotting different people coming over to where we were or other places around the club house. Eventually, we finally arrived at our destination and headed inside.

As I looked around, I spotted Conrad and Belly, dancing. Jeremiah, did as well and he was obviously disappointed about it. I then saw Steven and Shayla, dancing too but I completely ignore it and looked at Jeremiah,
again.

Nova: "We have to wait until the dance is over, what should we do?"

Jeremiah: "Come on." -he said, pulling me towards mom's table.

As we approached, Mom, was quick to notice the both of us walking towards her. She instantly looked back and touched my shoulder.

Susannah: "Jeremiah, honey, where were you?"

Jeremiah: "I-I ate something. I think maybe the shrimp was bad." -he stuttered, looking over to mom.

Susannah: "Oh, honey, I'm so sorry."

She then turned to look at Laurel, whispering something to her but I instantly knew it was something to do with what Jeremiah had said.

Susannah: "I'll get you some ginger ale. Excuse me."

We then glanced over to where the dance was happening again, continuing to see the beautiful choreography and eventually watching it come to an end. Everyone clapped loudly after, but all I could see was how sad Jeremiah was.

Jeremiah: "I'll be right back."

Susannah: "Oh, no, honey, are you gonna be sick again? Why are you both feeling sick today? And where is that ginger ale?"

Nova: "Mom, calm down...it's okay." -I reassured, rubbing her shoulders but she didn't seem to listen.

Susannah: "I'm gonna get you one from the bar."