𝟎𝟎𝟓: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐖𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰?

"Do you get déjà vu?"

I HAD WOKEN UP WITH A BIG THROBBING HEADACHE

I HAD WOKEN UP WITH A BIG THROBBING HEADACHE. My vision was also blurry due to me crying myself to sleep, I couldn't sleep well at all, so my only option was to go to the living room for a while. There I fell asleep at three in the morning, completely drained over how long I cried for.

The sound of birds chirping accompanied with the beache's breeze was what technically woke me up, it was something out a movie if you ask me. I walked up to the sliding door that lead to the backyard, making my way outside to admire how beautiful the day was.

It was surprisingly feeling cold, almost felt like Christmas, to me suddenly.

Steven: "Couldn't sleep either?"

I looked towards my right noticing Steven, laying down on a beach chair. The sun made his honey eyes shine dazzlingly, and also allowed his freckles to show more. I couldn't deny it, he looked mesmerizing.

Nova: "Did you...slept there?" -I asked, after noticing a pillow and sheet on the ground.

He nodded while looking embarrassed, sitting up from the chair to stretch his arms around. I walked his way, taking a sit on the ground, right beside him. My back was facing the boy though, I was trying my best to not show my face due to how bad it probably looked over all of my crying last night.

Steven: "Hey, I'm really sorry about what happened with Conrad, yesterday." -he apologized, receiving a nod from me.

Nova: "It's fine...it's not your fault."

Steven: "It is my fault though, I should've told you sooner. What Conrad, was going to do...I should've said it."

I glanced back to the black haired boy, instantly seeing how his eyes widened while he took a look at me. He gently moved my hair behind my ear, making me back away immediately by his touch.

Nova: "What are you doing?" -I quickly asked, adjusting my hair back to where it was before.

Steven: "Sorry, your face it's kinda swollen. Is everything okay?"

Nova: "Yeah, everything's fine." -I replied, looking over to the pool, avoiding to be caught lying.

The boy stared at me for a couple of seconds, suddenly standing up from the chair and stretching his hand towards me.

I glanced up weirded out, baffled by the boy's action. He raised his eyebrows to signal his hand, making me take a hold of his cold palm.