𝟎𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.

New chapter, not proofread!! I'll be editing it soon, sorry if there's writing errors.

"Hey, what can you say? We were overdue,
but it'll be over soon, you wait."

UNCONTROLLABLE FEAR, that's just what I felt

UNCONTROLLABLE FEAR, that's just what I felt. Well, I wouldn't call it fear...I would call it nervousness, shyness, I don't even know actually. I just know that I felt weird following Steven, inside. Now he was the one angry and I wanted to stop him.

Nova: "Steven! Wait!"

I ran quickly towards the boy as he emerged deeper into our home, he was very annoyed and obviously not looking for a conversation but I didn't care. I stumbled across a pair of boxes on the ground, loosing the boy completely.

My attention was now focused on the boxes, they were filled with mom's old seashells and books. I wondered instantly what they were doing there, she usually store those on the garage.

I looked around the house in search for Mom, but she was nowhere near. On the distance, I heard what sounded like Jeremiah and Steven's voice connected. My eyes opened widely and my legs moved quick towards their direction.

Jeremiah: "Listen, Steven, I would never do anything to ever hurt her." -he whispered, looking over to the boy with apologetic eyes.

I hid behind the hallway's wall near the living room, peeking through it to see the pair. They both argued right in front of the doors that led into a small office at home. Mom, usually keeps the new paintings hidden there.

Steven: "Well, you still should've told me."

Jeremiah: "I should have. I'm sorry." -he apologized, receiving a glare from Steven, before he walked off quietly.

He walked right past the hallway I was in, but thankfully didn't noticed my presence.

Steven: "God, just, don't do stuff in front of me."

I chuckled over his complain, watching how he disappeared from my sight and no longer heard him around. My shoulder was then suddenly touched after a long silence, making me jump completely startled.

Nova: "Jeremiah, what the hell?!" -I exclaimed, pushing his chest back suddenly over the startle.

Jeremiah: "Why were you spying then?"

Nova: "Wha-what?! No! I wasn't spying?!"

He nodded continuously over my bad lying, beginning to laugh over how stupid I probably looked trying to defend myself.

Jeremiah: "You were totally spying, Nova."

Nova: "Okay, yes, I was. But it was for a good cause!"

Jeremiah: "Which was?" -he asked with a smirk formed on his face.