𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫.

"Call me friend but keep me closer."

Warning: Sexual assault attempt

EVERYONE HAD DISPERSED TO TALK TO EACH OTHER, I knew the girls talked about different stuff, but my only focus at the moment was what almost happened with, Steven. He looked so beautiful talking to Jeremiah and Ethan, I was even wishing I could be one of them to just see their point of view.

I took off my dress that was already drenched in water, leaving it aside on the concrete flooring beside the pool. Underneath the dress I was wearing a swimsuit already, I knew Jeremiah, wanted to do a pool party today so I took that opportunity.

Taylor: "Conrad, is going to lose his mind when he sees you in this bikini." -she spoke in between laughter, making me cringe.

Hearing them literally talking about my brother in front of me, was torture. Except I actually wanted Belly and Conrad, to get together at some point in life. Now, I honestly think she deserves way better than him.

Belly: "No, I doubt it. I honestly think he couldn't care less." -she replied, glancing my way completely embarrassed.

Taylor: "Come on, Belly."

Belly: "No, seriously. He didn't even get me a birthday present this year." -she mentioned, looking over to the distance covered in sadness.

Taylor, glanced over to me completely shocked, almost searching for the truth in me. I nodded to assure her it was true, making her sigh.

Taylor: "What?"

Belly: "Yeah, he claimed he forgot."

Taylor: "Ugh, what a little bitch."

Belly: "Yeah." -she agreed, scratching her head nervously.

Nova: "He's been acting weird lately, I don't know what's up with him. We're also not on speaking terms currently."

The two girls looked over to me with widened eyes, staring back at each other baffled.

Belly: "Wait, what? How...how did y'all got to that point?"

Nova: "He said something that really hurt my feelings, I don't want to get into details about it."

Taylor: "That's okay, just take your time."

Nova: "Yeah, I'm not letting that ruin my day right now though." -I replied, looking over to the boys, who laughed out loud.

The girls, did the same only to laugh by just seeing Ethan's cringed out expression. He loved Jeremiah, but did not wanted to hear anything they were talking about currently.

Taylor: "We know you're gossiping about us over there." -she stated, receiving a glare from, Steven.

Steven: "Yeah, you wish."