𝟎𝟎𝟗: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮.

"I was thinkin' about who you are,
your delicate point of view."

WAS TODAY THE DAY I WOULD FINALLY ENJOY? That was what I continued to wonder as I ate downstairs in the living room

WAS TODAY THE DAY I WOULD FINALLY ENJOY? That was what I continued to wonder as I ate downstairs in the living room. Belly and Steven, had left home already, and thankfully I didn't needed to go to work today, which I was extremely grateful for.

My eyes glanced over to my plate noticing how I had already finished my cereal, making me sigh over me not feeling full yet. A pair of footsteps approached me from behind, gaining my attention completely.

Nova: "Oh, hey." -I smiled, seeing Mom, taking a sit right beside me.

She grinned back my way, brushing my hair aside as she noticed some strands covering my face.

Susannah: "Good morning, love."

Nova: "Good morning." -I replied, placing the plate in the table that rested in front of us.

Susannah: "Did you slept well?"

I heard her ask, instantly reminding me how my night went yesterday. Let's just say it was filled with thoughts that didn't allowed me to sleep at all. From wondering if me and Steven, were a thing and then to question if I should try and talk to Dad, about our relationship. More stuff roomed through my brain but I wasn't going to pay mind into those at all.

Nova: "I sort of did, I just...had a lot to think about last night." -I answered, rubbing my arm repeatedly.

Susannah: "Did Adam, tell you about the argument?"

I stayed quiet after her question, instantly answering her with just that. Her expression changed to a disappointed one, making me grab her hand.

Nova: "Hey, don't feel saddened about that. I don't know anything and you don't have to tell me about it if you want."

Susannah: "I'm sorry, honey."

Nova: "It's fine, don't worry." -I reassured, hugging her softly.

She pulled away then, looking outside with eyes slowly beginning to glow excitedly. She was wearing her painting apron, which helped me realize what she had in mind.

Nova: "Am I thinking what you're thinking?"

Her eyes fixated on me, beginning to widened with happiness. She then took a hold of my hand, pulling me throughout the living room into the outsides of our home soon after.

I glanced around the backyard, seeing all of her painting materials scattered around in a corner near the pool. I laughed over her excited squeal, running over to the chair she had set up for me.