𝟎𝟏𝟏: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

"Didn't think I'd turn around and say,
that it's too late to apologize."

THE TOURNAMENT, one of mom's favorite activity at, Cousins

THE TOURNAMENT, one of mom's favorite activity at, Cousins. She says it makes her happy, she loves the happiness shining across our faces. I was excited to see all of the siblings playing, it's my first time not participating on one of these.

I was wasting time by adjusting some chairs around the area, since I knew the bleachers were gonna get full sooner or later. Mom, on the other hand spoke to one of the judges, they both just laughed while looking around the court.

My feet touch part of the court's sand making me wince over how hot it was, I took a sit after the burning feeling turned down a bit, proceeding to look around to spot, Conrad. He smiled over to me, walking my way as soon as I smiled back.

Conrad: "You okay?" -he asked, rubbing my shoulder.

Nova: "Yeah, the sand is just really hot. I don't know where I put my shoes at."

He chuckled after my comment, getting his right arm out from behind his back. There they were, my shoes hanging out on his palm.

Nova: "Oh."

Conrad: "Make sure you don't lose them next time." -he grinned, ruffling my hair suddenly.

We both looked around the area silently, just hearing the amount of laughter coming from the judges that talked to, Mom. Conrad, then glanced back at me with a cringed expression, making me laugh after noticing it.

Conrad: "I'm gonna go adjust some of the umbrellas, if you need anything let me know."

Nova: "Yeah, same goes to you." -I replied as I stood up from the chair and watched him walk off.

I placed my shoes inside of my bag, taking out the flip flops I had packed just in case. Then I continued doing my previous work for a while, just waiting for everyone to eventually arrive.

An hour later the whole place was already sort of crowded, the rest of my family had arrived as well. I was now eating a bowl of açaí carefully, watching people's every move even if that looked weird...it sounds weird and creepy now that I realize. I quickly stopped looking around and payed attention to the bowl of fruits in my hands, I was sort of mesmerized by the way everything tasted.

I then heard what sounded like someone taking a seat beside me, receiving my attention fully.

Jeremiah: "Hey, sunshine." -he grinned, grabbing a piece of strawberry from the bowl.

I gave him a glare after what he did, seeing how he chuckled with the piece of fruit inside of his mouth. Once he swallowed the small piece, he smiled brightly my way.

Jeremiah: "Sorry, I'm hungry."

Nova: "Maybe you should've just asked me to get one for you too." -I mentioned, seeing how he lifted his shoulders up.