𝟎𝟎𝟕: 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐫𝐲?

Did you get enough love, my little dove
why do you cry?

Warnings: Mentions of r*pe, drinking and cussing.

I HAD NEVER FELT SO HOMESICK BEFOFE

I HAD NEVER FELT SO HOMESICK BEFOFE. For the first time in life, I wanted to be back in Boston. I wanted to be wasting hours locked in my room, only binge watching the Harry Potter Saga or listening to all of Taylor Swift's songs. But I knew that wouldn't happen in quite a while, things aren't that simple.

I opened the beach house's door abruptly, closing it right after, my crying echoing throughout the hallway. My eyes observed the house, looking only for Mom or Laurel, but they were nowhere to be found. I then remembered how Mom's car was not parked in the driveway, meaning they must've gone out somewhere. I cried even more by realizing I was alone and couldn't find any sort of comfort except for myself.

I ran outside to the backyard, taking a sit right beside the pool. My feet instantly dipping themselves in the cold water that surprisingly I didn't mind at the moment. My body jumped suddenly by the sound of a firework exploding really near the house, allowing me to realize tomorrow was the Fourth of July, already.

I kept rethinking everything that had happened tonight, also feeling the worst pain on my back over the impact I took against the wall earlier.

My eyes blurred even more as I realized what happened, making me glance up to the sky to try and stop the tears from flowing down.

My heart wasn't going to allow Tate, from ruining my summer or life included. As much as I wanted to tell everyone what happened, I couldn't bring myself to do so. I didn't wanted to ruin anyone's summer by telling them this, suddenly suing someone on this season sounded like the worst thing you could experience.

A couple of minutes later, I arrived to my room to instantly drop myself on top of the comfy mattress. I didn't even cared about showering or changing my clothes, I felt so drained that I only wanted to sleep. I fully convinced myself that tomorrow I would act like nothing happened today, that I wouldn't allow anyone to question me about the situation.

And that's what I tried to do...let's just say that it didn't work at all.

Belly: "Nova, wake up."

I opened my eyes slowly, looking around the room to see literally all of the siblings inside the space. Conrad, had the most worried stare out of all of them. I frowned my eyebrows as I felt my hand holding onto something, so I glanced to my right seeing a large bottle of tequila on my palm.

Belly: "Hey...you okay?"-she asked, taking a sit on my bed to brush a hair behind my ear.

I looked behind the girl, noticing all of the boys observing my room in complete shock.

Nova: "Wha-what happened?" -I stuttered, only feeling how dry my mouth was.

I swallowed saliva a couple of times, trying to make the feeling go away as best as I could.