We Come in Threes: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Me flirting with y/n was hot?" Dark questioned him.

"No. You taking control," Wilford clarified. Dark set the glass down and closed the cabinet door, putting all of his attention on Wil.

"Do you want me to take control over you?"

Wilford nodded in response. So Dark began.

"Unbutton and unzip my pants." Wilford obliged, palming Dark's half-hard member through his underwear. "No fabric in between." So Wilford pulled Dark's cock fully out and stroked him, his soft fingers on Dark's soft skin. Dark bit his bottom lip so as not to moan at Wilford's wonderful touch. He let Wilford continue, watching his pants stretch as a bulge formed in them.

"Look at you. About to burst out of your pants, you're so hard for me," Dark purred into Wil's ear, making a chill run down his spine. "Get on your knees."

"Dark..." Wilford pleaded, feeling suffocated in all of his clothes.

"I said, on your knees. Now."

Wilford obeyed, looking up at Dark while he licked and kissed him, then took him fully in his mouth, swirling his tongue around his cock. Dark was impatient and put his hand on the back of Wilford's head, making him go deeper and faster. Wilford did everything he knew Dark loved, precum leaking inside his pants as he deepthroated him. If he kept going much longer, Dark was going to lose it, so Wilford wasn't surprised when Dark grabbed a few locks of Wilford's hair and pulled his lips away.

"Such a good boy for me, aren't you, Wil?" Dark growled.

Wilford nodded, wiping his mouth. "I'll do whatever you tell me to."

"In that case, I think you may have earned a reward. Get your pants and underwear out of the way and bend over the island. As good as you are at letting me fuck your mouth, I know you'd rather be fucked from behind." Wilford shook with nerves and anticipation as he unbuttoned and unzipped his own pants, clumsily pulling them down along with his briefs so his erection sprang free. He bent over the island counter as he was told, and Dark lined himself up, teasing him with his tip.

"Dark..." Wil groaned again, wanting him so damn badly.

"Beg."

"Come on, Dark..."

"I thought you said you were going to be good. Beg, Wilford."

"Please, Dark. Please fuck me."

Both men closed their eyes, sensual sounds escaping their lips as Dark gave in and entered him, Wilford's saliva from the blow job acting as the perfect lubricant. Dark went in fully, pulling out and thrusting back inside, going harder and faster as Wilford adjusted to him. Wilford's hand went to his own member, stroking it as Dark continued to pound into him. Wil had been so turned on from Dark the entire time that it wasn't long before he felt a release building. But Dark knew him as well as he knew you when it came to the bedroom. He could sense that Wil was going to climax.

"Stop touching yourself," Dark demanded.

"But Dark, I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet. I get to cum first. Then I want to watch you cum."

Wilford knew better than to argue, so he removed his hand and returned it to the countertop. But he was still feeling a little bit feisty, so he enjoyed Dark for a bit longer before he spoke.

"You want to watch me cum for you?" Wilford asked. "You want your obedient little whore to scream your name while he cums hard for his master?" Wilford emphasized certain words, doing his best to make his lover weak.

"Yes, Wil. Oh, fuck."

"Do it, Daddy. Cum for me."

That was all it took for Dark to lose himself, emptying deep inside Wilford. He quickly pulled out, still dripping, knowing that Wil wouldn't last much longer. Dark watched as Will pumped himself a few times, his release erupting from him as he moaned Dark's name. Wilford and Dark both leaned against the island, taking a moment to catch their breath and clean themselves up before redressing.

"Y/n would be shooting herself in the foot if she knew what she just missed out on," Wilford chuckled.

"I'll tell her all about it the next time she decides to challenge me. That'll make her think twice, knowing she could have taken part or even just watched," Dark realized.

The two men fixed themselves drinks and returned to their seats in their barstools and began discussing plans for the upcoming holiday, sipping and smiling and laughing. And when you came back downstairs later, they pretended nothing had happened. It was their little secret, for now.