23

His eyes stay on my belly, and a lazy grin lightens his face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His eyes stay on my belly, and a lazy grin lightens his face. He likes what he sees, it seems.

Although I'm nude, I feel relaxed, because my fears didn't come true. I'm not scarred for life or 'broken'. I can enjoy being with Drakkon, taking it one step at a time to lovingly please each other.

I should have never doubted him. He's perfect.

"You did so good, Lucky." He kisses my hip bone.

"I am proud of you."

I sit up, and feel my face heat when the seed on my belly drips down my womb and between my legs. Drakkon watches, licking his lips. "Your cunt is another world. So tight and warm. Pure sweetness."

"Drakkon..." I try to scold him, but I'm secretly pleased with what I'm hearing.

He helps me up, although I'll admit my legs were a bit shaky. Drakkon supports my weight, sweetly concerned, until I can stand on my own. He disappears briefly, and I spend that time trying to re-teach my legs how to walk.

He reruns with a wet rag and cleans me up. Once I'm in a new set of clothes, we sit by the window, his arm around me.

I recall what we were just doing, and the more sounds and touches I remember, the less confident I feel looking at him. For fucks sake, I had been so loud and needy!

I feel the same. There's no magestic 'glow' that graduates me from virgin to a throroughly dragon-fucked woman. What I do feel is my heart beating harder for him. I think I love him, or rapidly getting there.

"Do you think the old man heard us?" Drakkon asks, to my horror.

I cover my face and groan my humiliation. "I hope not. I'd rather become a cannibal's lunch."

Drakkon smirks, his arm hugging me tighter. "If you want to get eaten, ask and I shall eat you again."

I walked right into that one.

Having no comeback, I huff and look away to preserve my pride, but he slaps a heavy kiss on my cheek, neck, and chest that I can't help but break into laughter.

Turns out that the older dragon didn't notice our shenanigans last night. When we have dinner as a group, all he talks about with Drakkon is his patrolling reports. He asked me if I have been eating well, and that was the end of that.

They come to the conclusion that it's time to relocate. We've been here for too long, and it's never a good idea to linger. We plan, pack, and get moving the next day.

When I asked Drakkon why we couldn't leave that same day, he says he wants to give me time to recover. His exact words were "we must let the fire between your legs settle before we move."

The cocky animal knows exactly what he did to me.

We set out early in the morning. It's colder than usual, a storm underway. Drakkon keeps me warm by only entwining our hands together. We sneak knowing looks at each other, our dirty little memories making me giddy. I can't wait to make more.

We wind up at an abandoned botanical garden, the place overgrown with plants. It's beautiful here. Although the offices are run down, they're insulated enough to protect us from the incoming storm.

Drakkon was unimpressed. He was looking for a more secure spot, but took one look at my face and decided we'll camp here. He doesn't want to disappoint me, and that makes me swoon. I decide that a day of separation is long enough, and that I'm going to make him feel good.

I'm excited at the thought, but know that when the moment comes I'll be nervous. That's alright. Drakkon has shown me that he'll make it worth the nerves.

I giggle and Drakkon looks at me, smiling as if the sound of my laughter is the best thing he's ever heard. It's sweet, making my decision firmer to make sure he's the one that can't walk next time we're together.

We spend the afternoon setting up camp.

Drakkon goes hunting, and I prepare materials and the remaining spices to put a meal together. He comes to camp late, so I help him skin the meat and take over cooking to let him rest. He never complains about fatigue, but lets me do my cooking because he knows that it's important to me to contribute. I can't imagine what it's like for him to go out nearly every day to fight nature and the elements to feed us.

Deciding that sex would be a distraction when he deserves rest, I let him be.

He surprised me in the morning by waking me up early and asking me to go on a walk with him. A little morning date. He feeds me fruits as we go, and I'm convinced I'm falling for this man faster than a meteorite onto Earth.

"Can I tell you something?"

He nods and stuffs another sliced apple into my mouth. I chew, but before I can say my next sentence, he stuffs another fruit into my mouth.

"Drakkon," I whine.

"You must eat. Too thin."

"I'm fine."

"You're too thin," he repeats. "If I were to fuck you at full force, you would break in half."

That doesn't sound like such a horrific idea right now.

To hide my filthy thought, I stuff four strawberries into my mouth and Drakkon says, "good girl."

I nearly choke on my mouthful.

"What were you going to tell me?" He asks when I've ended my coughing fit.

"I wanted to thank you. I don't know if I've communicated this well enough, but you make me feel safe and loved. The last time we..." I pause to find the right words. "Laid together, it was nice. Thank you for being patient with me."

"Lucky, you do not have to thank me for these things. They are basic decencies you deserve."

He doesn't understand that women aren't treated like queens across the planet. Nowadays, a girl must search far and wide for a considerate male.

"Is there something else on your mind?" He asks.

"Well..."

He looks concerned and raises the bowl. "Are the fruits not sweet enough? I will go get more. Wait here and—"

"No!" I interject. "Skies, no. I've had enough fruit. I wanted to say that I'm ready for the next... round?"

His brow creases. "Next round of food? Of course. Let us go get the meat and—"

"No." I Interject again. Why doesn't he get that the only meat I'm interested in is his?

I feel uncomfortable asking, because although I enjoy sex and it's healthy for our relationship, it has only been mere days since he last entered me.

"Can I make you feel good?"

Want to skip wait times? Drakkon is COMPLETE on www.patreon.com/ancientt

Drakkon ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें