20

I don't answer him, because I'm not sure of the answer

I don't answer him, because I'm not sure of the answer. I move my hips again, and this time, he pushes his groin, so it's flush against mine.

"Lucky..."

His tone is no longer curious or confused. It's threatening. A warning to stop before he truly becomes a beast, because his dragon form is not nearly as destructive as his lustful human form will be.

I continue to circle my hips to test his patience. Based on how his hand tightens on my hip, he doesn't have much left. With every shift, my confidence swells. I'm making him lose control. My strong dragon, who is so tactical, mature, and intelligent that he always has a plan, is so disoriented in his lust that he doesn't know what to do with me.

My power is only temporary, though. Men like Drakkon weren't made to be dominated. Just as that thought crosses my mind, Drakkon strikes back. In a swift, unexpected move, cloth is shifted aside, and my ass is exposed to the cool of the night. Heat quickly flushes against my skin as Drakkon presses against me. He's bare. His hard, aching cock is just a few degrees and the right angle from being inside of me.

I stiffen when I accept that I've lost control of the situation, and the predator I've teased is in the prowl. I've kissed this man, been carried and embraced by him. I've seen the danger that lurks between his legs, but I've never been so close to it.

"Is this what you want?" he demands, his voice thundering through the dark room.

My jaw trembles as I struggle to whisper a "yes." My confidence has long left, leaving behind a shivering sliver of a girl that has no idea what she has gotten herself into, but recklessly wants more.

Although the darkness that hide most of me, there's nothing I can do about the smell of desire and heat that permeates off me.

A hand covers my breast, squeezing gently. Drakkon is done with my games. I've played with fire, and he wants to make me burn before exhausting the flames with his thick cum.

I want that. I know he's capable and willing to show me a world of pleasure that I've only seen glimpses of in my pitiful, self-induced orgasms.

"Yes." I finally find my voice.

He jerks me up, my butt sliding past his groin until it's positioned against his stomach. I'm confused until his hand nestles between my legs and I realize he wants easier access to my sex.

He doesn't stop there. He hoists me higher and higher until I'm indecently baring my ass to him like low-hanging fruit. Drakkon wants a bite. He flushes his face against my cheeks, and he wiggles it desperately in search of my juicy pussy to latch onto. I nervously clench my cheeks, but with every wiggle of his face, he comes closer.

"Drakkon," Jexis calls from far away.

Drakkon stills, his face still buried between my cheeks. He groans, the sound vibrating against my ass, before he pulls away.

"I must check on Jexis," he says; his voice deeper than I've ever heard.

I don't reply. What could I possibly say?

He leaves, and after I failed to suffocate myself on the pillow, I try to get some sleep.

I'm still wide awake when Drakkon returns after a few minutes, so it looks like there was a false alarm. My clothes are now back in place, and my bottom half is covered with seven different blankets. I'm sweating, but I'd risk a heat stroke if it will protect me from the embarrassment that hangs heavy in the air.

Out of all nights, did Jexis have to interrupt this one? How will I face Drakkon tomorrow, when the sunlight allows no space to hide?

The bed sinks as he returns. This surprises me, as I'd figured he would also feel awkward after our interruption, and want space from me.

My surprise becomes horror when he throws my blankets off, grips my hips, and heaves me up.

"Where were we?" he asks, smacking a loud kiss on my left bared cheek.

Excitement, relief, and intimidation flood me. I try to relax and let him take the lead.

Drakkon takes the lead through my rear, shoving his face into my cheeks, licking everything in his path until he finds my cunt. His tongue laps up and down, spreading heat, saliva, and the shameful slick that pours out of me out of control.

The pressure and suction of his tongue feel like a rhythmic massage. It's repetitive, but I could never get tired of the effect it has on me. Pulses of pleasure come whenever his wicked tongue licks my swollen, dripping flesh. The pulses vary in strength, the strongest ones taking my breath and making me shy away from him. I never knew there was such a thing as too much pleasure, but here I am, wriggling in Drakkon's hold because I can't handle the sinful, delightful things he's doing to my pussy.

I cover my mouth with a hand, afraid of the sounds in my chest that are burning to come out. Drakkon, however, has no qualms against slurping from me loudly and groaning into my sex, Jexis' peace be damned.

With a wet, sloppy, loud kiss, he pulls me down so I'm pressed against his groin, but he gives me no time to recover. He flips me onto my back and presses kisses from my throat, to my peaked breasts, to my abdomen, and then he latches onto my cunt and eats me with newfound starvation. He doesn't have to angle his head or fight my cheeks for access anymore. I'm spread wide, my ankles captive in his hands.

"Drak..." I try to warn him or maybe to ask for mercy, but he hears none of it.

He tongues my entrance, filling and emptying me, awakening something unknown within. Having a man sipping between my legs, covering his face in my wetness, is so much more arousing than touching myself in a lonely tent.

He flicks the small nub that I never touch because it's so sensitive I don't know what to do with it. The overwhelming sensation makes me jerk away, and Drakkon seems to take note of this. He builds a new rhythm, occasionally licking that forbidden spot.

Is this what I had been missing out on? No. I know better. No human on Earth is this eager to slobber his face in my wetness like it's a trophy. No man would pleasure me like it's his favorite hobby, like he could die happily suffocated between my legs.

He thrusts his tongue into me again, disrupting his pattern, going deeper than ever before. The taste of what it's like to have my pussy stretched makes me imagine being filled with dragon cock. It's such a filthy thought– me perched on him, bursting at the seams, that I gasp and come apart on Drakkon's mouth.

I thought that was it; that he'd let me recover and relish in his success, but he's not done. I hear cloth shift, feel the mattress sink when he sets his hands against my head, and then something prods my pulsing pussy.

"Wait!" wheeze, breathless.

Just as I say the word, he surges inside. Pain explodes in my lower abdomen, and I yell.

Is this what I had been missing out on? Penetration is awful! How could women want this for themselves? How do the prostitutes do this for a living?

"What? What's wrong!" Drakkon jumps into panic mode, pulling away.

I feel suffocated, so I push at his chest, desperate to get away. He calls for me, asking questions, but all I can do is focus on riding the wave of pain. I never thought Drakkon could hurt me, but here I am.

I never want him inside of me.

Want to skip wait times? Drakkon is COMPLETE on www.patreon.com/ancientt