"That's so nice buddy." Jin remembered when Kevin was young he always wants to become a doctor. He is their Jungwoo absolutely.

"Okay, I'm Yoongi. I'm the CEO of Kim cooperation. You can call me Suga if you like" Kevin's jaw dropped in pure amusement.

"FUCK! You mean you owns that freaking big company. You are kidding me. It's so big. fucking hell!" Kevin muttered. "Don't curse Kevin." Jungkook said.

"You rabbit! why didn't you tell me about it earlier. You can be famous from one night. I thought It's owner is a alien because it's so much successful. I don't think I got to see him in this life" Everyone chuckled.

"ha ha, I'm not a alien, but it's a lot of complement at a time" Yoongi said.

"I'm Hoesek but at home I'm Hobi. I'm a well known maths professor in your school. Remember I'm also successful like that sleepy cat" Hoesek said smiling cheekily. Kevin nodded his head. He is enjoying his time with them. For a moment he forgot about he can't trust them.

"I'm the next. I'm Namjoon. As you know I'm the Principal of Seoul International school." Namjoon said.

"Jungkook, you can be famous dude. You have successful and rich brothers. Why don't you tell anyone. You are so stupid" Kevin said to Jungkook. "It's because he need to make his own name, rather than depending on us" Namjoon said.

"It's crazy! Dude what about you tell this to professors. You can bunked the class by threatening them saying you will fire them" Kevin said laughing. Jungkook widened his eyes. He didn't think something like that.

"Kevin, How can you say it in front of them." Jungkook asked. "So what? You are so stupid JK. You should get some benefit of being their brother"

"Kevin, don't even think about doing it" Namjoon warned coldly. "Like I care" Kevin mumbled rolling his eyes. Namjoon got little angry with the gesture but didn't said anything. It's the first time they are talking. He didn't want to make it bitter.

"You really got guts Kevin, saying that in front of your Principal" Jimin said.

"You didn't tell what are you doing. You also own a company don't you? You are looking like one" Kevin asked.

"Is it true? Am I looking like that? Woah! I'm proud of me." Jimin said.

"How can you proud about yourself Jimin-sii, you are looking like a homeless chicken" Taehyung said.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung. Don't be jealous. I'm a great CEO" Jimin said dramatically.

"Enough bickering you both! Tell about yourself Jimin" Jin interjected.

"Yes Hyung. Listen I'm Jimin. I'm the coolest. Come to me if you want something. I'm not a CEO. I'm working under Suga Hyung in Kim cooperation." Jimin explained to which Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Really! You can chill out because CEO is your brother. It might be so funny" Kevin said.

"Oh! It's the worst. He make me do all the works correctly. and no fun because he is so strict about work. He used my last bit of energy everyday" Jimin dramatically said.

"He is looking so cruel already, but I thought he is soft inside. But seems like I'm wrong. Don't be sad sir" Kevin said.

"Hey, I'm not cruel. How can you say it directly to my face. You brat" Yoongi asked.

"I said the truth, if the hat is correct you can wear it" Kevin said.

"Kevin, you know Yoongi Hyung is good. He is not cruel" Jungkook said. Yoongi smiled seeing his bunny try to defend him. Suga knows how much Jungkook loves them. He is their loving brother.