Chapter XXVIII: Unfamiliar Face

Hellion's POV

Agad akong napatayo sa sinabi ni dad.

"Ano? At paano mo gagawin yun? Ihaharap mo siya sa matandang gagong yun? Dad! We almost lost her because of him and we lost Disaster because of that fucking bastard. Kung wala lang kaming agreement na magkakapatid I should've killed that man for Hella." Galit na saad ko. I'm trained to hide my emotion from people because they will see it as my weakness, I'm trained to act in a prim and proper manner at all times but I can't just sit back and let my sister torture herself.

"Sa tingin mo ba ganun ako ka walang puso para iharap siya sa nanakit sa kanya? You're hurting as her brother Hellion but I'm hurting because she's my daughter! Kung pwede lang na itago ko kayo sa lahat ng taong mananakit sa inyo gagawin ko, hindi ko lang kayo makitang nasasaktan." Natahimik ako. Dad has been silent about this ever since pero oo nga naman. Kung may nasasaktan dito sa mga nangyayari kay Hella, si dad yun. She's his one and only princess.

"So, what's your plan dad." I asked.

"I don't plan on sharing it with you, son. That's the number 1 rule for a future king like you. Make your move without anyone knowing, let the end result   shock and shake the world. Just trust me son." He said before going inside his chamber.

I cussed mentally. I trust my dad though, he's been a king all his life and he wouldn't be there if he's not good and wise. So right now, I'll trust him.

I walked out of the office and went back to Little Blip's room but it's already locked.

"She's back in her room, kuya." A voice from behind me said. I know for a fact that it's Chrys's voice.

"You heard her too?" I asked him. He nodded. Napabuntong hininga ako.

"Hanggang kailan ba natin kailangang maghintay na maka alala siya, Kuya? Ayaw ko ng naririnig siya gabi-gabing umiyak habang sinisisi ang sarili sa pagkawala ni Disaster. I just wanna go back to the Philippines and wring that old man's neck!" He's hands turned into a fist. Inakbayan ko siya and tapped him.

"Dad's planning something to help her remember. Let's just wait." I assured him. He smiled but his eyes are still deadly.

"Go back to your room and sleep. I'll just check on them before heading back to my room." Saad ko dito. He sighed and opened his room.

"Good night, Chrys." Pahabol ko.

"Good night, Kuya." He replied.

I headed towards Hella's room and opened it gently. Nakita ko siyang nakayakap sa kambal. Lumapit ako sa kanila, I kissed the twins forehead.

They look a lot like their father but they got their mom's attitude. Hindi ko talaga alam paano niya i-pro-proseso pag nalaman na niya ang totoo. Afterall, these babies are unexpected.

"Chaos, Storm and Disaster, please be with your mom as she face her demons, okay. Always make her happy because you're her source of happiness and the reason she's still trying to live her life." I whispered.

Tinitigan ko ang kapatid ko. She's so strong but she's also fragile at the same time. All I want is for her to bravely face everything and choose to fight her demons. I know she can do it. She's like mom in every possible way. And like mom, I know she can conquer the giants of her life. It sucks for dad to face the same pain with mom and now it happened to his daughter.

"Hella, be brave okay? You're about to face the demons that will haunt you but will provide you the truth about what happened in the past. Always remember that we're always here for you. We love you all so much." I said and kissed her forehead.