Chapter 22 - Home sweet home

Today was the day of the Freefire Game event. All the main couples from "Until we meet again" were invited. They didn't actually have many tasks. They sat in front of a white wall with the game logo and wore Freefire promo shirts and jackets, which they were later allowed to keep. Then they all had to play the mobile game together and be filmed both in the game and behind the cell phone, complete a few fun tasks and talk about how entertaining the game was.

Of course, fanservice was allowed as much as possible. Kao and Earth were rather reserved when it came to this. They were friends, but already had other partners with whom they were heading for a ship and were more into 'good friends service' than fanservice.

Prem and Boun, on the other hand, let the sparks fly. They were constantly looking at each other in love. They touched each other at random, made gestures that only they understood and turned the heads of all the fans.

Ohm and Fluke were almost the same as always, with the difference that they were now sitting much closer together than usual. At some point, Fluke sat between Ohm's legs, who wrapped his arms around him from behind and held his cell phone right next to Fluke's. They often swapped cell phones briefly and played each other's chars when it was better for technical reasons. They seemed to be in their own world. Every now and then they would accidentally and unconsciously stroke each other's knee or hold hands. However, the fans were completely beside themselves when Fluke was shot by an opponent and sat there pouting with his arms crossed, Ohm then pulled him close and gave him a sweet, innocent little peck on his protruding lower lip. In return, he also received a gentle pat on his knee.

Of course, the rings did not go unnoticed on this day either. When everyone had to go through a short interview about the game and future projects etc., the question of whether they were engaged or not naturally came up again.

As a precaution, Ohm and Fluke had already spoken to News and Note about this and decided that it would be stupid to continue to play around if they were asked outright. They would then simply admit it, but under no circumstances would they leak anything about the house or the approximate wedding date. The highest of feelings was to reveal that they had moved in together, but that only had to come up if they were asked directly.

Presenter: "Ohm, Fluke, now show us your rings."

The camera immediately zoomed in on their hands.

Presenter: "Well, that really looks like engagement rings to me. Now tell your fans. Are we right?"

Fluke looked at Ohm and smiled. His hand was on Ohm's knee and was now lovingly grasped by him, while he nodded his head towards the presenter with a grin to signal to Fluke that he could confirm it.

Fluke: "We've been asked this question several times now, but it looks like we really have to make it official. Yes, these are engagement rings. Ohm proposed to me on Koh Samui."

The presenter was flabbergasted, he had not expected these clear confirmation. Boun, who was taking a sip of water in the background, choked terribly and had to be rescued by Prem with a hearty pat on the back. Earth let out a sweet little shrill cry and clapped his hands in delight. Kao had the biggest grin of his life on his face.

The social media accounts were bombarded, the gamers connected to the live chat were flooded with questions and congratulations.

Presenter: "Wow, it looks like Dean and Pharm are about to become a 100% real live story. Then congratulations are in order. Is there a date yet?"