Chapter 8 - What the heck is COJ? 🔞

When Fluke woke up, he felt more refreshed than ever before. He had slept like a baby.
The sun shone brightly through the slit in the blackout curtain of the balcony door and drew a bright stripe on the wall behind the bed. It was relatively bright in the room by now.
It took Fluke a moment to register where he was and realize all that had happened yesterday.

He blushed at the thought.

He had the urge to slap himself in the face to determine whether he was dreaming or not.

Was he actually lying here in bed with the man of his dreams, completely naked, and he loved him just as Fluke had secretly done for so long?

He pinched his cheek briefly...Ouch!
Yes, this was not a dream.
Fluke looked at the still sleeping Ohm. He was lying on his back under him.

Fluke was half on top of him, one leg between Ohm's thighs, his head on Ohm's broad chest. Their comforter had slipped completely down and they were both lying in bed absolutely uncovered by fabric.

Fluke tried to cuddle up to Ohm a little harder, pulling his thigh up a little and bumping into a particularly delicate spot on Ohm. Ohm then let out a small, sweet grunt in his sleep, which amused Fluke greatly.
Besides, he just couldn't take his eyes off Ohm's gorgeous morning wood.
This man really had an impressive magnificence to present when he was aroused. Fluke was also unusually well endowed for his height, though still smaller than Ohm. He found himself thinking about whether everything would fit as it should, and whether Fluke might have problems with Ohm's length, or whether Fluke's length would be insufficient for Ohm.

With the topic "too short" they could work with aids, but where to buy?
No celebrity wants to see his newly acquired dildo in photos of paparazzi in the evening press, or read about secret intervies with online sex shop employees who anonymously tell which celebrity they had delivered frivolous things.

But Fluke immediately stopped this train of thought, he was surprised by himself what he was thinking about again. Firstly, that it was again about sex and secondly, that he was already thinking about how he could satisfy Ohm if his physical conditions were not sufficient.

In the past, the subject of sex had never been particularly present; he hardly ever masturbated. Since he knew Ohm, it became a little more, but now that they were a couple, he could not think of anything else.
Fluke banished this future things from his head for now.

The only thing that counted was the here and now.

He began to draw small lines on Ohm's skin with his fingertips.
He wandered tenderly over every bit of skin he could reach, started in Ohms face and let a finger glide over Ohms forehead, nose and sensual lips.

Already he was grunting a little again, to Fluke's amusement.
Then, when he briefly slid over one of Ohm's nipples, it caused another sweet little grunt.
Fluke could not help but laugh.

Then he wanted find out something different.
He stroked his finger up the shaft of Ohm's neat morning glory....again a grunt.
This amused Fluke at least as much as it turned him on.

Suddenly Ohm stirred a little. He stretched under Fluke with a deep sigh. The latter continued to stroke Ohm's body with his fingers, unperturbed.

Then he was lovingly watched by 2 deep dark brown eyes.
"Good morning Noo. What are you doing?"

"Amusing myself." Fluke chuckled.
"Did you know how cute you can be when people pet you in certain places while you sleep? You grunt like a piggy because of that."

Ohm grinned at Fluke.
"I guess you like that?"

"Yes, I do." Fluke giggled.

"Where did you pet me all over when you say it were very specific places?"
Ohm asked, grinning with one eyebrow raised.