Chapter 6 - This has to be enough (16+)

The next morning, they were scheduled to shoot "Open House" at the university. An essential episode in which Dean and Pharm would share their first kiss.

However, since almost all of the supporting actors and masses of extras were needed for this episode, the director scheduled this episode for at least 2, if not 3 days of shooting and Fluke and Ohm were secretly glad that they had a little more time to prepare themselves mentally.

But as the saying goes?
Everything you thought of very intense before, will happen absolutey diffrent.

When Ohm and Fluke showed up on set that morning, still psyched from their lovely evening with Moon and Sun, they burst into the middle of a dramatic phone call that the director's assistant seemed to be having with a medical facility.
"Food poisoning? All of them? Oh dear oh dear...what are we going to do about it...well...right....it doesn't help...Ok Ok....thanks for the information. Get well soon everyone. Goodbye."
Then he ran like a lightning towards the catering tent, where the director, at this time, usually took his coffee.

"Whaaaat the F***?" a loud scream was suddenly heard from the tent. Then the director stormed out of the it, snorting with rage, with his ducked henchman, in a submissive posture. He spotted Fluke and Ohm.
At that moment the rage left his eyes and he seemed to have a great idea.
Immediately he changed direction and stomped straight towards the two.

"Good morning you two. Good to see you guys. We have a problem!!! Almost all the extras partied and sat in a cheap street snack bar last night. Unfortunately, the main course was spoiled and my entire background cast will now be out for at least 3 days because of food poisoning. We'll have to bring forward your scenes from episode 6. The other main and supporting actors are all here and healthy, thank goodness." Ohm and Fluke, of course, assured their support.

The director then assured them that he would now set everything in motion regarding the instruction of the make-up artists and the gardrobiers etc.
They should just wait in their dressing rooms, someone would come soon, get them ready and then they would discuss the details of the scenes. It would be a bit more impromptu than usual, but he was sure they could manage.

As Ohm and Fluke walked toward the dressing rooms, they looked at each other uncertainly. Actually, they had wanted to talk about it again and go over the lines, and practice. But there was no time for that now.
Before they parted to disappear through their respective doors, Fluke gave Ohm another beautiful smile and squeezed his hand.
"We're going to be gorgeous, just be who you always are. Just like you were in the aquarium scene the day before yesterday." He winked.

Ohm's heart beat faster as he remembered. That had been the scene where their lips had been no more than an inch apart. Dean and Pharm had then been interrupted, however, and no kiss had occurred.
Ohm had had to fight so internally with himself in that scene not to just complete the kiss, but he couldn't have justified that without being teased.

Finally, everything went as the director had planned. Fluke and Ohm came out of the dressing room as Dean and Pharm and shot scene after scene with refreshingly few takes.
But then it was time. Dean had just pushed Pharm into the empty engineering classroom where they were to kiss for the first time, protected from the gaze of fellow students, after Pharm had aroused his Dean, with a few specific words.
Dean showed Pharm a cell phone camera shot on his phone that his sister had sent him. On it, another student, clearly interested in Pharm, could be seen trying to woo him, but Pharm quite boldly insinuating that he was already in a relationship with Dean.
Pharm, who is standing with his back against a window, then wants to sink into the floor and pulls the curtain in front of his face.
Dean gets him out of there and exchanges explicit and romantic words with him before making it clear that he can't slip away from him and that he will kiss him now, come what may.