Chapter 21 - Bombastic news 🔞

Ohm and Fluke soon made their way back to Mila and Wila's place, hugging each other tightly. When they got back to the fire, they saw Mila sitting there. Wila was lying with her head on her lap, sleeping, while Mila stroked her hair.

"Hello, you two. We saw the fireworks, I hope it was a nice surprise? Congratulations?" Mila asked cheerfully.

"That was the best surprise in the world Mila. You've helped Ohm so much. I'm so incredibly happy...and yes, you can congratulate me."

Fluke showed off his engagement ring and grabbed Ohm's hand to show his ring too, grinning wider than anyone on earth ever could.

"Yes Mila, I'm so incredibly grateful to you, you made it all possible at short notice, without you it would definitely have gone down the drain." Ohm thanked her with an embarrassed look and gave Mila back the small remote control.

"Oh, I was happy to do it, I really like playing the angel of love....Wila actually wanted to wait and congratulate you too, but she was so exhausted that she fell asleep. When she sleeps, she doesn't even wake up for an earthquake. I'll take her straight to our cottage, it's not far from here, back there, behind the row of trees....I've already ordered Kingston, if that's ok. He's waiting with Uncle at the front of the bar, you're welcome to stay, he'll wait until you want to go back."

"Thank you very much Mila, that's great, we want to go back to the hotel, it's already late. "
Ohm said, full of heartfelt gratitude for everything she had done, but he didn't want her to carry her wife alone. "Would you like me to help you with Wila first?"
He asked with a friendly smile.
Mila shook her head.
"No, no. I've done this before, she weighs almost nothing to me."
Then they said goodbye to each other.

"I'll see you on your property in a few days, Ohm."

She waved, made a polite wai while sitting down and then carefully stood up without letting go of Wila's head. She grabbed her sleeping wife with a firm grip and carried her lying across her arms towards the trees as if she were just a light, small rag doll.
Ohm and Fluke looked on in awe.
"Wow, that's what I call a powerfull woman!"
Ohm remarked enthusiastically.

Ohm and Fluke then found Kingston at the bar, who immediately jumped up and led them to his tuktuk.

Ohm and Fluke hardly noticed anything on the way back. They sat arm in arm on the back seat of the 3-wheeled cab and only had eyes for each other. Kingston only had his music on very quietly in the background this time and even the cab itself seemed to rattle a little more quietly than on its first way, in awe of the lovey-dovey atmosphere in the cab.

Back at the hotel, their driver said a heartfelt goodbye and wished them all the best, then chugged off happily, humming "Could you be loved".

Ohm and Fluke looked after him for a moment, amused, then they made their way back to their suite hand in hand.

By the time they got to their room, it was already 11 pm.

Filming for the vlog was planned for the next day from around 11 a.m. and then the last photos with the sunset in the background in the evening. So they could sleep a little longer if they wanted to and the late return wasn't a problem.

Ohm took the ring box out of his trouser pocket and put it in the room safe, now he no longer had to hide it.

Fluke had sat down on the chaise longue sofa and kicked off his shoes. He realized that the whole floor there was now full of sand.