Chapter 11 - Life in a bubble (2)(Tit for tat)🔞

After breakfast, they cleaned everything together and lay down on the couch in the spoon position, Fluke in front of Ohm, who held him strongly in his arms from behind.

The TV was on, but no one was really concentrating on it. Ohm had actually had something on his mind all along that he wanted to talk to Fluke about, he just didn't know exactly how to start.

Fluke, on the other hand, was lying there, so wonderfully secure in Ohm's strong arms, breathing in his masculine scent and feeling his crotch pressing against his bottom. He mentally cursed his robe, when it would be so much nicer without fabric.

Fluke pushed his rear end back a bit, so that it was clearly understandable to Ohm that he had not done this so unintentionally.
He rubbed it over Ohm's crotch, smiling as he did so.

"Noo, what are you doing?"

"Me?....nothing....." Fluke hypocrited innocently.

Ohm would be lying if he said he didn't like it, but he did worry about the state of a certain delicate spot on Fluke's body.

"Your NOTHING is quite exciting for LITTLE Ohm, though." Ohm stated with a dirty grin. Then his look became a little more serious.

"I mean...I'm very happy that you seem to be about to start a third round for today, but wasn't it a lot for you yesterday and earlier...well....there wasn't much restraint either. Doesn't it hurt a little, or is sore?"

Fluke laughed mischievously.
"The LITTLE Ohm?"
He was extremely amused.
"Well he's not exactly that little."

"Please....be serious Fluke...I'm really worried."
Fluke turned around on the couch so he could look at Ohm and put his hand on his cheek.

"It's really all good. Yeah, we weren't gentle and I'm sure it's a little red, I can feel it. I don't care about that though. The little pinch is totally worth the rest."
Then he kissed Ohm tenderly.

"I don't want you to be in pain when we do it, though." Affirmed Ohm.

Fluke shook his head with a smile.
"I'm not really in pain, it pinches a little and would definitely burn a little at first now, but I don't feel that any more very soon. It's replaced pretty quickly by another feeling."
Fluke looked to the side and got red ears again.

"Seriously now Noo? We've done so many naughty things together and you still get embarrassed ?"
Ohm laughed out and cashed a slap on the arm.

"Ohm, you know I'm shy."

"But when there was a dildo and after that my cock thrusting hard in your cute little butt earlier, you weren't shy at all."
Ohm said in a deep, erotic voice and lascivious look.

This sentence went through Fluke's whole body like a lightning bolt, he turned redder than a tomato.

"Oooohhhmmm....if we are...uhm....about to do it....it's different...but if not...then I'm just....as I am."

Ohm showed the biggest grin ever seen on earth.
"And that's what I love about you, my heart, you're at least as shy and innocent as you are insatiable and sexy."

Already they were kissing again, but this time much more passionately and longer.
In a jerk, Ohm was lying over Fluke.
One leg between his and they made out like teenagers in love.

Ohm then briefly detached himself from Fluke.
Fluke reacted with an uncomprehending look and tried to pull Ohm back to him, breathing quickly.

"Noo, I have something I want to talk to you about."

Fluke immediately let go of Ohm and looked into his face, his hand stroking his head.
"Always Daddy Bear, what's on your mind?"

"We had talked about it once...uhm...possibly...to.....some time....to switch roles....you know...then you're the one who..."