Chapter 18

✨Andrew✨

I couldn't focus today and we have an important match with our rival. The only thing that filled my head was Celestia denying that she kissed me.
I know a kiss on the cheek is just minor and can mean a lot of things but for me it opened my eyes to something important. When she immediately kissed my cheek, I felt a wave of softness and love fill my body...

"Andrew the ball!!" Alex informed me.
I quickly ran to get it but a guy from grabbed it and threw into the net.

My team members all looked at me like I was some villain.

I saw coach motioning me to come and I ran to him.

"Son you better get your head back in place because this past one week you've been lacking. Someone might take your all rounder position and Captain title."

I knew that meant less money and I couldn't risk it.

"I'm sorry coach, I promise that my head is now in place. I can't risk it for anything or anyone."

He patted my back and smiled, "Now that's more like it."

"Can I go now?"

He nodded in agreement.

Alex came running to me and I stood Infront of him to block him from jumping onto to me "Hey bruh don't tell me that he fired you."

I pushed him aside and looked lazily at him, "Who would fire me Alex? A lot of team managers are always calling me twenty-four seven and I'm being a loyal captain over here."

"So what did she say?"

I stood silently thinking about what to say to him.

He poked my shoulder and opened his eyes wide to show some seriousness.

"Who is she?"

He sat on the court and looked up at me, "Don't act dumb honey, kiss... Celestia... Wife?"

I suddenly shouted when I saw Ronald, "RONALD COME HERE NOW!!!"

Ronald quickly ran to me and gave himself to the floor.

"What didn't I do?"

Alex side eyed him and moved a few metres away form him.

"I don't know what you are doing here but go away pest."

Ronald felt offended and I chuckled, "Alex here is pestering with some kiss I know nothing of."

Ronald nodded his head and stared at my phone, "If you call your wife you might remember."

I slapped my forehead and sighed," I thought you would help me over here bruh."

He slowly stood up and dusted himself.

"Yeah about that, I have somewhere to go so... Goodbye my brothers."

I watched as he ran away like a model on the runway

"You sure he's not gay?" Alex asked

I furiously looked at him and answered, "No Alex, Ronald will never be gay not even in his next life."