Chapter 13

✨Authors pov✨

Everyone had left and Jimmy and Angie were the only ones left to leave. Angie kept making phone calls but no one seemed to answer.

Jimmy walked to her and tapped on her shoulder. Angie turned around to see Jimmy and she instantly smiled.

"Are you getting anyone or..."

Angie sighed and looked at her phone, "Unfortunately no one is answering my calls so I guess I have to catch a taxi."

"Oh no you don't have to, I actually have an art event to get to so I can ask my driver to drop you at home."

Angie shook her head, "No thank you Jimmy I'm okay I will catch a cab."

Jimmy smiled at her and insisted and she couldn't refuse so they both waited for the upcoming driver and he arrived.

Jimmy opened his own door and Angie opened her own. She really thought that maybe he would open the door for her but she was wrong.
Her smiled faded but she ignored it.

********

✨Angie✨

Jimmy sat next to me in the car whilst the driver drove at an average speed.

I kept glancing at him and butterflies had a whirlwind inside my tummy. To be honest, I know it's too soon to be saying this but I think I love him. Seeing him sitting next to me makes me want to grab his hand and let it stay on my hand assuring me that out love was eternal and that we had future kids and an upcoming wedding with all the dressing up and kissing at the altar and let me not forget the views and everything then after that we have our wedding night and have fun on our honeymoon and talk about what we first noticed about each other and all of this things. Maybe even visit done places together and have special romantic scenes like those in romantic movies and-

"Angie we have arrived." The driver really had to release me from Dreamland.

I looked at Jimmy and smiled at him thinking about how I would be able to ask for his numbers.

I kept thinking whilst looking at me and he waved his hand Infront of me and I snapped out of it.

"Are you okay? You have been zoning out for quite a few times."

I grabbed my handbag and smiled at him, "Nope I'm fine I'm just tired and worn out that's all."

I abruptly got out of the car and orleesrd to close the door when he let out his phone and smiled at me.

"Would you mind if I ask for your numbers?" He asked while scratching his hair in embarrassment.

I chuckled and of course I agreed and immediately gave him my numbers.

I closed the door and thanked him and the driver and even waved goodbye to the both of them.

After they left I ran excitedly into the house and closed the door with a scream that had several tyoes of joy in it mixed into love and euphoria.

I held my chest and felt my heart beating really fast, I grinned and waited for his text.

**************