Chapter 17

✨ Celestia ✨

I woke up to the sun shining on me and as I raised my head, I felt like a bell kept ringing in my head and and it was overpowered by a massive migraine.

I checked the time and it was one in the afternoon.

"Great! I missed two important meetings and I know Angie messed up one of them." I said to myself.

I woke up from the bed and went to take a bath.

***********

I got a call and I lazily answered it, "Hello?"

The caller chuckled, "Hi Wifey, how are you?"

I opened my eyes wide in shock as I remembered what transpired the last night I drank with Katli and I let out all my frustrations on her.

I nervously answered back, "I'm good London how... H-h-how are you today?"

He exhaled, "I'm exhausted, training is intense today and I'm so hungry, are you hungry?"

"No, I'm not."

I knew that if I agreed he would talk to his coach and ask him to let him come home and he would cook for me and tell me a lot of unnecessary things about his day.

"Nope, I think you are lying."

"No I'm not London, actually goodbye."

I cut the call and panted in shock, I needed someone to talk to immediately.

*********

Layla brought a few snacks and smirked at me while she opened a packet of chips.

"So you kissed his cheek?"

I felt like throwing up when thinking about the fact that I willingly kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes Layla, but I was drunk. You know that when I'm drunk I do a lot of stupid things."

Layla smiled at me, "Darling one thing I know about you is that, whenever you are drunk you do things that you have no guts to do when you are sober."

I aggressively ate a few chips and stiffed them into my mouth. She looked at me like I was a teenager going through some boy crisis.

"But then kisses on the cheek are commonly known to be only friendly."

I nodded my head as quickly as I could in agreement to what she said because she did have a point.

"Exactly, so I don't want him to get the wrong impression of me and think that I love him when I don't."

"But then again, when it's a male and a female and the female does the kissing then she's practically flirting with the male."

I hid my face in shame with a cushion and she removed it.

"It's not wrong to fall in love Celestia."

Again with the love thing...
I hate the word love, it's something you are supposed to feel from your loved ones but I never got that kind of love. If someone were to dig up what kind of love I ever had, they would find the brotherly love I got from my brother Zach, sisterly love from Layla and Angie and a bit please f motherly love from my mother... but not the other forms of love. Maybe it's because I never deserved it.