Chapter 11

✨Celestia✨

I woke up to a loud phone ringtone guessing and knowing that it was mine I angrily woke up and the caller ID was unknown, great!

I hate unknown numbers because sometimes it might be fake insurance companies and scammers.

I bravely answered the phone, " Hello who are you and what do you want from me because I don't remember-"

"Cele?"
"Who are you?!" I angrily stood up and paced around the room.

The caller went silent for a moment and before I could hang up she spoke.

"Cele it's me Melody..."

Oh that b...
She eloped with her boyfriend to some far away land and didn't even call me nor text me after everything I did to convince dad to let her go and live her life with her love. She stabbed me in the back by promising to always contact me but failed to do so the moment she took the first plane to that far away land with her boyfriend, who was close to being a jerk.

I sighed ,"Oh hi Melody how can I be of assistance?"

"I heard you are getting married."

"News do travel fast don't they?" I smirked.
"Oh no Layla posted it on her story."

"Okay and?"

"I thought that maybe you had a wedding invitation waiting for me."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Unfortunately no but maybe I will consider it next time."

Before she could reply I hung up and blocked her number.

*********

Here I was at the wedding registration office with my parents, Angie, Layla, Zach and his wife.
My dad had been calling Mr London and he apologized and said they were stuck in traffic.

"Typical excuse." I rolled my eyes.
Layla fixed my dress and kissed my cheek.

"Darling you look so beautiful that I'm sure Andrew will fall head over heels when he sees you."

My mom laughed and nodded in agreement to what Layla said whilst my dad kept a straight face.

"Layla don't say such because everyone knows that I am really beautiful and Andrew is really lowering my standards and reputation."

Layla sighed and looked away.

"I'm really happy for you Celestia." Chloe tapped my back.

Chloe was really a good wife to my brother but at first I never approved of her because she seemed too presomptous and cocky but I later got used to it and accepted her with all the love I could give.

"Thank you Chloe but when am I going to be an Aunt though?" I asked in curiosity.

She grinned at me and held Zach's hand, "Someday Celestia just trust me."

I trusted her on that.

A few minutes later A blac SUV pulled up Infront of us and finally the London family decided to show their faces.