Chapter 2

✨Andrew✨

"Mmmm, I think that will cost a lot of money." Jimmy said while looking at the car.

"Don't you think I know, some miss arrogant was trying to kill her driver then I accidentally crashed her car." I said.

That was the honest truth, I had just come from basketball practice and was in a very happy mood with two of my teammates as we were laughing and joking about how the coach broke his hip trying to impress the invester when suddenly out of nowhere a car crashed into ours and I was a minute away form meeting my maker.

Honestly if I had known that the lady would be arrogant I wouldn't have even apologised but maybe it did pay off because at least the sweet girl with her was friendly.

"So what are you going to do?" Jimmy asked me. That was actually a good question.

"I don't know maybe buy a new car? I mean I have two of these so it wouldn't make a difference."

Ok so yes I am a rich basketball player and pretty well known for my skills as an all rounder well a shooting guard. We won't go much into how much I earn just know it's a lot of money that can even secure my children (if I do get married and have children)

Jimmy got out of the car and stood next to me as I looked up at the sky.

"Was she hot?"

"Neh definitely cold." I replied

"Even better for you of course."

I turned to look at him and front eyed him,"What do you mean?"
He smiled at me with that wicked smile of his ,"You have been single for six years bruh."

"And?"

"Many ladies want you out there,"

"And?"

"Give em a shot."

"Hell no!" I shouted.

I seriously didn't want to give any lady a chance or should I say the key to open my heart...
I won't use those "I was hurt by my ex" or "ex cheated on me with cousin" kinds of things
I just don't have time for dating I have money to make and spend on myself but I would not mind getting a girlfriend it's just no one out there can ever get me soo..

I was thinking about how I got to be six years single when Jimmy interrupted me.

"ANDREW stop daydreaming and let's go out for a drink yeah!?"

"You know I can't say no to that." we handshaked and he motioned for me to go to his car and oh my why not it was a very cool one.
Ok fine it was a bike.
Happy?

***********

✨ Celestia ✨

Here I am standing in front of this lousy, depressing, energy draining house with Angie.
She quickly handed me my handbag and I sighed knowing what will happen once I step my foot into this house.

I looked at her and she just smiled, great someones happy to be here.
"Angie let's get in shall we?"

"Yes mam."