Chapter 1

✨Celestia✨

At this point in time I think I have to get rid of my PA because wow, she can annoy and irritate me on a good day.

"Mam I tried to lie but I couldn't." She said while looking down at the floor.

"Angela Zhang!" I screamed, " I told you to just do a simple thing which was just to tell my father that I'm out of the country on a vacation!"

My father is the most annoying person on earth first to Angie. He always sees me as a disappointment for actually no valid reason, I have a company that is global and doing well and even one of the youngest millionaires in this continent. I could have been first if not for some 'basketball player' which I don't understand because he's just a basketball player.

I stood up and walked to the other side of my table where Angie was standing.
I stood in front of her and as soon as she sensed my presence, she looked up with an apologetic face which I could resist only when I wanted to.

"I'm waiting." I angrily said.

Angie sighed, " Your father said that he needs you to visit him for a few days because there's something important he has to tell you Mam."

I was confused, " Something important?"

I tried to think about what it could have been but I just couldn't.
I raised up my hands in defeat and banged the table with my fists. Yes I do have anger issues but it's not my fault that I take after my father especially when it comes to my stubbornness and bad temper.

"Did he say what it was?"

"No mam he didn't say."

I walked to my chair, sat down and spun it around.

"Fine then call him back and tell him that I will go."

"Yes mam, have a nice day" She opened the door and went out.

"Even though you are always messing up we all can't deny that you do your job in a way that makes other people envy you." I said to myself.

********

Even this driver can't do the needful anymore. He was definitely on a mission to kill me and Angie and I was not going to allow it NEVER (Smelled the sarcasm right? Wrong.)

"Angie what kind of a driver is this?"

"But mam... You said I should get someone to drive you fast." She answered.

"But this is flash... in the form of a driver or whatever!!" I said her trying to catch my breath.

"I'm even surprised that we didn't reach the speeding limit mam."

"Stop with your sarcasm or whatever!" I looked over at the driver and hit his head. "Excuse me! this is my car and you are about to reach speed limit!!" I shouted while dragging his head to the back.

"Miss this is how I usually drive." he said while he struggled to focus because of how I was pulling his hair.

I gave up on what I was doing and grabbed his neck and started strangling him warning him to pullover, instead of listening he increased the speed.