Chapter 16

✨Angie✨

Jimmy did have quite an impressing house regarding it's exterior colour that screamed art.
I took a walk around the house and found a garden, it had a chair and a painting board that had an incomplete flower painted.

I smiled as I sat down, "So beautiful."

I took a look around the garden and it was beautiful and so peaceful.
I took my last look and surprisingly saw Lilies, my favourite flowers.

I ran excitedly towards them and stop with a huge smile, "I wish my name was Lily ..." I looked up at the sky.

I smelled the flowers and a stupid thought popped up...
What if me and Jimmy were destined to be?

I shook the thought out and turned around and tripped on a rock. I felt my feet losing control when I noticed that I was falling and was about to hit a really big rock that would endanger my entire existence as Angela.

I closed my eyes and felt a pair of hands help me before the world decided that it wanted to take me.
I opened my eyes and felt the time go extremely slow as I looked deep into the owners hands. The owner looked so handsome, he had a bad boy-arrogant kinda vibe and oh wait....
I recognize that face from somewhere, I tried thinking but I couldn't remember anything at all.

The owner glared at me and let go of me in that instant.

I screamed in fear as I fell but luckily not on the rock but on a few Lilies, my heros.

I dusted myself as he sat down on the chair and snickered at the painting, "So ugly yet so precious."

I stood up and I was really furious, "Excuse me-"
"So delicate yet so dangerous."

I glared at him and screamed as high as I could that even a few birds resting on the gate flee away.

He averted his from the board and to me.

"Excuse me miss but you are not in a fairytale where the prince comes running as soon as he hears your screams."

What was he talking about because I wanted him to notice me and apologize for letting me go.

I walked to him and grabbed his collar and I noticed that he could feel the fury inside me.

"Your one job was to catch me and make sure I was safe, but no!!"

He opened his eyes wide in fear and tried speaking but I beat him to it.

"You had to let go of my back and I fell down!! How reckless of you SIR!!"

I pulled the collar and he started gasping for air and I smiled, "Who are you and what are you doing at Jimmy's house?"

He tried speaking but I strengthened my grip.

He gave up and finally managed to breathed and I don't know how but he started speaking.

"LET GO OF MY COLLAR WOMAN!!" he angrily ordered me.

I looked at him and pulled him even further and smiled at him, "Apologize to me now!!"

He glared at me and I didn't care.