Chapter 14

✨Angie✨

I have been with my phone for atleast two hours waiting for a text from Jimmy.

I finally put it down to sleep then five minutes into my sleep a notification came through and I quickly got up to check it and finally he texted.

*Hi*

I bit my lower lip in excitement cause I never really thought he would actually text me even though he's the one who asked for my numbers.

I sat upright and smiled as I texted him back.

*Hi Jimmy*

he was typing as I ran to the kitchen to grab a few gummy bears to snack with.

When I came back into my room Jimmy called me and I exhaled then answered the call.

"How are you Jimmy?"

"I'm good Angie."

We both stayed silent for a few minutes and I broke the ice.

"Actually my full name is Angela Zhang." I smiled, "I thought I should let you know since you only know me as Angie and that's because Celestia calls me that so um yeah what about you?"

He akwardly coughed and I was so embarrassment because I sometimes babble when I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

"I really didn't want to honestly know that but it's okay I get the fact that you babbl sometimes."

I was stunned because he seemed like those guys who don't like girls who are always nervous and stuff.

I exhaled again for the second time and smiled, "Sorry I said that I thought You-"

"I'm Jimmy Williams since you wanted to know."

"Oh thank you for telling me then..."

I ate two gummy bears thinking that he would come up with something to talk about but he suddenly went quiet which meant that I had to come up with something to talk about.

"So what kind of girls are you into?"

"I don't have a type Angie any girl is good for me as long as she loves me and I love her."

I heard some sounds in the background and it sounded like he was playing some video games.

"You play video games?"

"Of course I do, I don't only paint and draw but I also play video games."

"I've always wanted to learn how to play them and maybe one-"

"I can teach you."

I grinned, "what do you mean?"

I crushed the gummy bears plastic in nervousness as he spoke.

"What I mean is that, maybe tomorrow after work or at lunch you can come over and I teach you how to play video games."

I processed what he told me and kicked the bed in excitement.