Chapter 9

✨Celestia✨

I'm still surprised by Jimmy and Andrew's visit because I kept asking myself what they were doing here. Andrew glared at me for the tenth time after I told him what a trash tenant he is and how he needs to be recycled into a real new person.

Angie was showing them around whilst I made sure that they never touched anything that didn't belong to them because I was ready to sue if anything of mine was damaged at even the slightest. Angie was quite the best tour guide considering the fact that she did tourism in school as an extra subject to impress her father.

We arrived at my office and Andrew rolled his eyes at it as he entered.
"What a disappointment." He touched my chair and spun it around as if it was an old basketball he got used to.

I smirked at him, "London this is not the normal basketball court you play your silly little sport at."

He looked quite offended as his smile faded and kept coming close to me that even Angie and Jimmy took a few steps back to clear the way for him.

I moved back step by step and grabbed whatever was near luckily I got a pen and pointed at him with it and he laughed and suddenly stopped with a furious expression, "Celestia McKenzie never ever underestimate my career life. Just because I play basketball doesn't mean that I'm not meant to be respected."

I laughed at what he said because come one what kind of a sport is basketball where you just throw the ball into the net and you earn money?

He kept moving and I'm sure he never finished saying whatever rubbish he spitting out of his mouth.
The pen I was holding came close in contact with his chest and he looked down at me and smirked as I started feeling hit from the sun's heat cause damn it was hot or was he too hot for me...

He grabbed my pen and rolled his eyes, "Besides lady you are soon to be my wife and you are behaving as if you are some ungrateful brat Wich us not good for both my imanged and yours and ofcourse our future children."

I immediately pushed him away and laughed till I couldn't anymore.
"Do you really think that we will have children? London that's such a dream you have."
"We can turn that dream into a reality Celestia don't you think?"

Angie then clapped her hands with an excited smile, "I'm going to be an aunt very soon."

My mouth fell open as I was really flabbergasted.

I started feeling something in my throat and coughed nonstop then Angie ran to me as I fell down and she helped me up and I beat my chest feeling like a thorn had made its way into my throat.

Andrew stood back and smirked at me as if he was responsible for the thorn and Jimmy just looked at me expression  which freaked me out because he seems weird at times to be honest.

*******

So after that whole thorn fiasco Andrew actually told me why he had come with Jimmy to my company.
The wedding preparations had started and his mother was in charge and obviously my mother too because why wouldn't she be included?
I felt exhausted the minute he told me because I thought we were only going to sign some papers and not have a grand ceremony but please don't get me wrong I love fancy things but only if I put my heart and mind into it not my hatred.

Angie was so excited because she was going to be one of the bridesmaids and I couldn't reciprocate the energy all I wanted to to do was get it over and done with.

*********

I spun my chair around and looked through some wedding dresses whilst on a video call with Layla my one and only soulmate.