Taehyung, rather than expressing frustration, pulled Jungkook closer, guiding his head to rest on his shoulder.

Taehyung: "Shh, it's okay. We all have tough moments. Besides, you're special to me, Jungkook. No amount of frustration can change that."

Jungkook (looked up, his eyes meeting Taehyung's): "You mean that, V?"

Taehyung's thumb traced a soothing pattern on Jungkook's cheek.

Taehyung : "Absolutely. You hold a unique place in my heart, Kook. No one else can ever replace you."

A genuine smile graced Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook: "I'm sorry, V. Please don't leave me."

Taehyung (tilted Jungkook's chin up, meeting his gaze): "I'm not mad at you, beside you're mine, and I'm not letting you go. We all have our moments, Jungkook, but what matters is that we move past them together."

Jungkook (eyes softened, gratitude filling them). "I'm feeling good, V."

Taehyung (leaned in, brushing his lips against Jungkook's forehead): "Me too, Kook. Now, let's put all of this behind us and enjoy the rest of our evening, shall we?"

Taehyung, gently intertwined their fingers, offering a silent reassurance.

Taehyung (softly): "Kook, what's on your mind? You know you can always share with me."

Jungkook (sighed): "It's just, everything feels a bit overwhelming."

Taehyung (leaned in, his lips brushing against Jungkook's temple): "I'm here for you, always. Tell me what's bothering you."

As they sat in the comforting silence, fingers entwined, Jungkook finally opened up.

Jungkook: "I guess it's the pressure and expectations, you know? Sometimes it feels like I can't keep up."

Taehyung (thumb traced soothing circles on Jungkook's hand): "You're not alone in this, Kook. We're a team, and I believe in you. Remember, it's okay not to be perfect."

Jungkook (managed a small smile): "You always know how to make me feel better, V."

Taehyung (eyes twinkled): "Well, that's because you're my favorite muse. Let me be the sunshine on your cloudy day."

Jungkook (chuckled, the heaviness lifting a bit): "You're cheesy, V."

Taehyung (laughed) "Only for you, Jungkook."

Jungkook (looked at Taehyung with a thoughtful expression): "V, have you talked to Lisa lately?"

Taehyung (raised an eyebrow, sensing a shift in the conversation) "Yeah, we caught up recently. Why? What's on your mind?"

Jungkook (hesitated before asking): " Did Lisa mentioned something about her lover, Jennie? They're in a relationship, but it seems Mr. Manoban isn't accepting it. Do you know anything about that?"

Taehyung (his gaze softened as he sighed): "Yeah, Jennie and Lisa are both in relationships, but Mr. Manoban is having a hard time accepting it. So they've been facing some challenges."