Partners In Crime

Side Note <333:
Hi im finally rewriting this bullshit and I hate myself
But I love you all so much especially for the 31K reads you guys are just the sweetest I love you all so much :( /p

Requested by Black-T3a <3333
I hope you like my SECOND. attempt at this oneshot but if you don't I can always rewrite it! (itll just take a while...)

Sun sighed as he grabbed another paper towel and cleaned Moons wound, they were running from the police a few hours prior and Moon got a deep cut on his leg that wouldn't stop bleeding.
Sun was worried that Moon might bleed out but Moon reassured him he was just overreacting.

Sun searched for a clean bandage while Moon leaned against the wall behind him, closing his eyes.
Moon didn't want to tell Sun but he felt a little dizzy.

"What are we gonna do now?"
-"What do you mean?"
"We need to get out of here Sun, we can't stay in this town any longer..."
-"Well what can we do? we barely have any money (same), your car is totally messed up, I don't even have one and we have the police coming after us."
"Whatever I'll think of something..."
-"Are you crazy? Moon you can barely walk and I know your plans, not happening."

Moon sat up straight and looked at Sun with an confused expression.
"What do you mean 'I know your plans'?!"
-"You'll think of something that involves running from the police, which you're not capable of doing."
"Sun-"
-"No."

Moon rolled his eyes and looked at Sun annoyed.
Sun on the other hand didn't pay any attention to Moon anymore, he had found a clean bandage and wrapped Moons lower leg in it, using a paperclip to hold it in place because he didn't have anything else to do it with.

Sun placed a quick kiss on Moons, now bandaged up wound and got up.
Moon held back a smile and leaned against the wall again, hearing Sun in the kitchen.

Moon closed his eyes again, thinking about what to do now.
They could just use Moons car and drive away but with barely any money they wouldn't get far.
That's when he started thinking about how to get money quickly. (the amount of money I would pay to have sun tied up on my bed....)

Moon didn't pay attention to his surroundings so he didn't notice Sun sitting next to him with a bowl of soup in his hands. (do yall like soup??? I only like a few)

"Here, eat something."
-"I'm not hungry."
Sun sighed and stirred the soup with the spoon, leaning against the wall.
Sun slowly started eating the soup (slurp) and sat in uncomfortable silence with a clearly annoyed Moon next to him.

Sun finished the soup and that's when he couldn't stand the silence anymore.
"I'm sorry.."
-"..."
"Moon?"
-"what."
"I-I'm sorry in just worried that you get even more hurt or worse..."
-"Yea sure, I forgive you or whatever"
(when good omens season 3 releases someone needs to tell me about the ending because I'm already too in love with the cute angel dude and I'm not watching the show until it has a happy ending)

Sun sighed and leaned closer to Moon, putting his head on Moons shoulder.
Moon finally opened his eyes and looked at Sun, instantly feeling bad for the attitude he gave Sun.
Moon wrapped his arm around Suns lower back, pulling him on his lap.
Sun smiled and buried his face in Moons shoulder as Moon gave him a kiss on the head.

-"I'm sorry for being so mean.."
"That's okay!"
-"But... We can't stay here Sunshine, we need to-"
"I know, I know but how? Moon you can barely walk, let alone run from the police."
-"I'll think of something and if I do-"
Sun sighed.
"Okay fine, but if it involves running away from anyone I'm doing the hard work."