A Dolls Marriage

Animatronic Sun x Human Moon
A little side note:
The pizzaplex officially opens at 8 AM, but staff members and workers get into the building at 6 AM to prepare for the day (check up on the animatronics, clean a little, get the whole lights and everything started bla bla bla)

_Some date, 5:55 AM_
_3rd person pov_

Moon was on his way to the pizzaplex he worked at, he was working as a daycare attendant since he didn't get the position of the night guard.

_5:58 AM_
Moon went into the pizzaplex and was relieved to find out not all the lights in the plex were on, he had sensitive eyes so the less light the better.

He made his way to the daycare, greeting other staff members who just arrived or night guards on their way to the exit, he opened the big wooden doors from the daycare and stepped in.
Moon looked at the golden statue of the daycare animatronic and blushed lightly making his way down the stairs and into the play area of the daycare.
The moment Moon stepped into the daycare, he heard giggling and... talking?
Moon, very confused, made his way to where the giggling and talking came from.

He got closer to a corner of the daycare and heard the animatronic daycare attendant sundrop giggling behind a curtain
(let's pretend the curtain is for children that need a more quiet place to play or sleep)
Moon peeked from behind the curtain and saw sun playing with 2 dolls that looked like to be self-made, "no surprise" Moon thought for the self-made dolls, Sun loved arts and crafts.

Only then Moon began to realize what Sun was actually doing and what the dolls were he was holding.
One doll looked like to be Sun himself, only dressed up in a fancy tuxedo, the other doll was... Moon-? Also in a fancy tuxedo?

Moon didn't take long to realize what Sun was doing.
he was making the dolls he made of Moon and himself getting married. Again.

As much as Moon hated to admit it, he had like the BIGGEST crush on Sundrop (same), and Sun makes it quite obvious he likes Moon too.
Moon had a lovestruck smile on his face, watching Sun act out 'their' wedding.
Sun was so concentrated on his little puppet show that he didn't even realize Moon was there

(I'm like, so getting all the clichés in this FF aren't I)

That was until he got to the kissing part of the wedding, when he heard a light chuckle coming from behind
He spun his head around and saw Moon, watching him playing with his dolls.
Sundrop smiled and scooted closer too Moon (he was sitting legs-crossed on the ground), he pulled Moon into his lap and hugged him tightly, kissing Moon all over his face
(Let's pretend sun can give kisses okk)
Moon tried holding in his giggles but let Sun kiss him all over, afterall Moon enjoyed the attention Sun gave him, even if he wouldn't tell him that.

A good 10 minutes went by, full of cuddles, kisses and giggles, Moon managed to get out of Sundrops grip and started to prepare the daycare for the children,
Even if Moon didn't manage to get a nightguards position, he was in charge of Naptime in the daycare mostly, which was good enough for him.

_7:43 AM_
Both Moon and Sun were finished preparing the daycare, Since Moon was faster preparing Nap time area, he helped Sun prepare the games for today.

Altough not long after Moon finished with preparing the last game, he noticed Sun dissappeared,
Moon, quite confused again, looked around searching for Sun.
When he didn't find Sun, He figured he was either in the corner again or at the arts and crafts table.
Moon decided to first check on all the generators before going to search for Sun.

_after checking on the generators_

Moon got out of the play structures and went to look for Sun by the arts and crafts table, that was until he was pulled into a surprise hug from behind and lifted into the air
(Moon was 5,6 and Sun 10,6 hihi)

Moon yelped, NOT expecting that, he was ready to throw some hands, until he heard familiar giggling and realized it was his sunny work-partner.

Moon chuckled aswell, leaning into the hug more,
Sun sat down on the ground, setting Moon in his lap.
Moon turned around to face Sun, He held Sun's robotic face in his hands and gave him a small kiss on his faceplate, If Sun could Blush, he would've now, Sun giggled and held Moon close, burying his faceplate into his shoulder.
Moon leaned onto sun and held him tight, and shut his eyes smiling to himself.

Moon and Sun got married btw 🤭🤭

_______________________________________
Well that was it for the first part ahaha, if you couldn't tell I'm the worst at endings so we're gonna have to deal with endings like these lmao

843 words