Silly New Friend!!

Side note:
I know I said I usually write requests first but I've cried so many times because of my cat already that I need to write this for my own comfort I promise the request will be next!! (by the way by the time this oneshot is finished my cat is fine but since I already started I decided to just finish this)

Moon was watching over the children during Naptime while Sun was also napping and had his head on Moons lap.
Moon was just admiring Sun while he was sleeping,
(bro I look so ugly when I sleep like <//3)
when he suddenly heard a noise in the daycare that wasn't supposed to be there.

Moon looked around, he really didn't wanna get up especially with Sun sleeping so peacefully but he knew he had to.
Moon reached out to grab a nearby pillow to put Suns head on so he still had a somewhat comfortable nap and got up.

Moon went to check out the noise which came from the daycare's entrance.
He looked around but didn't see anything, he also looked around in small hiding spots but nothing.
A little sad he went back to the Naptime-area but he couldn't stop thinking about that noise and decided to investigate more once Naptime's over and the lights are on, so for now he just continued watching over the children with Suns head on his lap.

After Naptime was over Sun was surprised that Moon didn't went up to their room and went to the daycares entrance instead, he thought maybe Moon had some checkups but usually those are after the daycare closes.

He got even more suspicious when Moon didn't actually leave the daycare.
Sun decided to check up on Moon once the daycare closed but since he still had a few hours until then he decided to play Tag with the children.

The daycare closed and Sun hugged one last child goodbye.
He saw Moon entering the theater right before the first child got picked up so he quickly checked the bathrooms and went to the theater.

"Moony? Are you okay? You've been acting even weirder than usual!"
-"Wha- Oh, uhm, yea! Don't worry about it Sunshine"

Sun looked around in confusion, he didn't see Moon anywhere he just heard his voice.

"Are you sure? If you need help with anything I'll gladly help you!"

Moon suddenly appeared next to Sun, making him jump to the side a little while Moon giggled.

-"I'm Sure, come on Sun, let's get back to the playarea yes?"
"But why where you here in the first place?"
-"Don't worry about it okay?"

Moon grabbed Sun by the shoulders with an innocent smile on his face, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, turning him around and walking him out of the theater.

Sun wanted to complain but Moon kept interrupting him with kisses, Sun got a little upset about that but didn't mind, he did enjoy the kisses so what can you do.

That Night when Sun woke up, Moon was nowhere to be seen.
Sun got up and went to the balcony, looking for Moon in the playarea.
Moon usually never gets up in the middle of the night, only when he needed to check the pizzaplex.

Sun waited for around a good 20 minutes and got a bad feeling, no matter what Moon would usually be back by now.
(Dw this isn't angst Moon is okay)
Sun also didn't wanna get down, the lights were out and he didn't know if something happened.

Sun sighed and went back to bed, he hated not knowing what's going on but he was way too tired to think about it or go search for Moon.

Sun got woken up by strange noises.
He looked around confused and wondered if Moon got back from whatever he was doing the previous night.

Sun got up and stretched, he made his way to the balcony.
He was relieved to see Moon in the playarea but the fact Moon wasn't wearing his hat confused him.

"Moony? What are you doing?"

Sun jumped down from the balcony into the ballpit and made his way over to Moon who quickly hid his hat behind his back.

-"S-Sunshine! You're up early!"
"Well you are too for someone who wasn't sleeping properly!"
-"Oh, you noticed?"
"Of course I did! I woke up in the middle of the night and you weren't with me anymore!"

Moon chuckled and gave Sun a quick kiss on his nose.

-"Well~ as an apology I have a gift for you! Well... Not really a gift I kinda found it here in the daycare.."

Sun titled his head in confusion but he was also excited to see what Moon had for him!

Moon just held his hat out to Sun.
He carefully took Moons hat and felt like something was inside it.

Sun looked up to Moon who just nodded.
Sun carefully looked inside Moons hat and his eyes widened.
Inside Moons hat was a little kitten!
It was very tiny and it had orange fur!
(I love Ed sheeran cat)
((my best friend has an Ed sheeran cat it's so silly))

"Awww who's this tiny guy? Aww hello tiny one!!"
Sun sat down on the ground with the cat still in Moons hat.
The cat made all sorts of silly noises and meows and Sun couldn't help but kiss the little thing in his arms and talk to it.

Moon smiled at the scene infront of him, he loved how happy Sun looked with that tiny creature in his arms.
Moon sat down behind Sun and pulled him onto his lap, wrapping his arms around Sun's waist and put his head on Sun's shoulder.

-"What do you wanna name it Sunshine?"
"I'm not sure actually! Aww but look at it! It's so adorable!"
-"Yes it's very adorable but I personally think you're just as adorable~"
"Ow shut up-"
Sun jokingly rolled his eyes making Moon giggle.

-"Name it Orange or something"
"Are you crazy? I'm not gonna name such a sweet little thing something as simple as orange."
-"Why not? I mean it would fit."

They both giggled and thought about what to name the kitten but Moon knew he wasn't gonna get much attention for now and he had mixed feelings about that.
But when his Sunshine was this happy he could survive a few nights without his boyfriends attention.

_______________________________________

Would yall like longer oneshots again? I'm not sure why my current ones are this short but I feel like they suck jejkeke I finished this at 3 AM btw so the ending probably feels rushed so sorry about that!

Okay by the way yall know the "all this could've been avoided" oneshot? I'll make technically 2 new parts to that, one with a fluff ending and one with another angst ending!  So basically 2 alternative endings But before I do that I'll finish the request!!
Okay I love you all so so so so so much /p and I promise to try and write more :( okay I'm gonna go to bed now bye