This Boy Is On Fire

Side note!!:
Look I didn't manage to find a proper title leave me alone

IM GIGGLING SO STUPIDLY BC OF THE 6K!!!!!!! READS!!1!!1!!1!1!!!1!!
IM BEING SO FR RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH /P

Anyways enjoy this angst

!! BIG TW for Suicide !!

It was a nice day at a small daycare.
Sun, the animatronic daycare attendant was trying his best to get along with the children, but they were all scared.
Because of that management decided to transfer Sun to a bigger pizzaplex that already had an animatronic daycare attendant, that way he could fit in more easily.

He was super excited to get transferred, but he was sad to leave one tiny being behind.
A sweet and caring child, who was the only one in the daycare that wasn't afraid of Sun.
That child quickly became his favorite, he didn't have any bad intentions, but the children were all quick to judge.

He wanted to protect that child with all his strength, that child was the only reason he wasn't bored during work since they didn't had anyone else to play with.

Sun looked around, there was a group of children in the corner right behind him hiding something and giggling.
2 children were playing with dolls in the middle of the room a little to Sun's right making jokes.
A few children were drawing on the ground near the 2 children playing dolls, seemingly having an art contest.

Sun smiled to himself, he loved working as a daycare attendant, but he hated how the children were scared.
Atleast he had the small child next to him who wasn't.
But he felt a pain in his chest when thinking about leaving that child by themselves,
They didn't had any other friends but Sun.

The Child was painting on Suns hands with markers while they were talking.
Sun told all about the new pizzplex he'll be working at.
He also told about his guilt about leaving the child behind but they reassured him it'll be okay.

"Mr. Sun, look! I made us some matching bracelets! That way you won't forget me and I won't forget you!"
-"Oh dear how adorable! I'll wear it forever!" Sun picked the child up and hugged them, they both laughed out loud which made some children look at them weirdly.

"Mr. Sun? What's that weird smell?"
Sun looked at the child confused until he smelled something weird too, something... Burning?

He quickly looked around seeing the children in the corner cough and running away, that's when he saw they lit the daycare corner on fire.

Sun instantly felt panic wash all over him and grabbed the child by their hand and went to tell the other daycare attendants and tried gathering all the children who ran in panic all over the place because of the dark smoke forming making it difficult to see.

He let go of the child's hands and went to make sure no one gets near the fire which spread fast due to the daycare having lots of burnable materials.
The child didn't realize what was happening and tried finding the exit while staying close to other children.

It all happened so fast, the fire spread faster and faster, covering the whole ceiling in fire, which made lots of tiles fall.
Sun saw a group of children being buried under tiles and bricks.

He quickly hurried over, heart sinking when he saw his friend being one of the children in the group bleeding and clothes slowly catching fire.
He quickly grabbed each brick and threw it away, of course he wanted to save the other children too, but his main focus was his little friend.

Once each brick was removed the children quickly ran off but his little friend didn't, in fact, they didn't move a muscle.

"L-Little friend get up! W-We need to get out of here"
Sun held onto the child, shaking their lifeless body in panic.
"L-Little friend? Please!"
-"SUN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET OUT OF THERE!"