One Last Kiss...

Side note!! <3:
Look guys I know this song lyric is from a song about a toxic relationship but let's ignore that okay anyway I wanted to see Sun dead again so!!

ALSO!!! Human AU since that's the only way this could've worked!!
Also CW: Gun violence?

Moon was watching the children sleep, whispering the rest of the bedtime story he was reading to them.
Moon looked around the Naptime area, seeing all the children sleeping peacefully.

Looking to the playarea, he saw Sun cleaning the playarea a little for after naptime.
Moon rolled his eyes as he watched Sun run around, slipping and falling multiple times.
Moon chuckled quietly to himself, he didn't like anyone in the pizzaplex, he hated them actually but Sun was always someone he tolerated.

Even if Moon tolerated Sun they barely talked or spend time with each other, while Moon liked it that way Sun hoped to spend a little more time with Moon.
They worked in the same place, shouldn't they be friends?

Sun was playing with the children, he was once again a little bored, the children were usually alot calmer after naptime because they were tired, so Sun had to be calmer too.
Sun decided to paint with the children, while some children used normal colored pencils, Sun and a few children used fingerpaints.

Sun got very messy with the fingerpaints, getting it all over his clothes, face, hands, the table and somehow the ground and his hair.

Moon looked at them, chuckling how Sun cared so little about his clothing but made very sure the children only have the paints on their fingers and the paper.

Sun lead the children to the daycares entrance, the childrens' guardians chuckling at his appearance.
Sun laughed with the them and hugged the kids goodbye, waving to their guardians.

Sun went back to the playarea and started cleaning the art supplies.
Moon watched Sun and rolled his eyes, taking a towel and wetting it and making his way over to Sun.

"Sun, get over here."
Sun looked over to Moon, happy that he was talking to him.
He quickly ran over to Moon and stood infront of him.

Moon started cleaning Suns face, holding back a smile.
Sun giggled at the feeling, letting Moon clean his face.
Moon usually never touches him in any way so this was a nice change for him.
They spend time together, rarely, but Sun did notice Moon was alot nicer to him than he was to anyone else.
At first Sun thought it was just because they worked in the same place.

"Hey Moon..? I've been meaning to ask what did the others do?"
-"What the fuck do you mean."
"Well you're always way nicer to me than to anyone else.. Why is that?"

Moon stopped in his tracks as Sun said that, why was he being nicer to him?
Moon slowly walked away from Sun, thinking about his feelings for the blonde guy.
Moon realized how he's been acting towards Sun.
Was he getting to soft towards him..?

Moon couldn't have that, he hated the feeling.
He felt like he wanted to protect Sun and that feeling made him want to throw up.
He needed to get rid of that feeling as soon as possible.

"Mr. Moon? Are you okay..? You look... stressed?"
-"Huh- yea I am. Why are you awake."
"Oh sorry I-"
-"Sleep."

Moon put the blanket over the kid and sat with his back towards the wall, thinking about everything.
Moon closed his eyes to calm his nerves, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Moon wake up with a blanket wrapped around him and his head resting on a pillow.
He slowly sat up, hearing Sun cleaning up the daycare.
He looked at the blanket, did Sun...?
The thought made Moons heart skip a beat.

"Oh! Good morning Moon!"
-"Good morning... Did I fall asleep during Naptime?"
"Oh yea you did! I wanted you to be comfortable so I gave you a pillow and blanket! And made sure the children stayed quiet!"
Moon looked at Sun, he was so nice to him and he hated it.

-"Sun... Can I talk to you about something important?"
"of course!"
Sun happily stood up, wanting to continue his drawing after.
Moon walked closer to Sun, holding his face in his hands, making Sun blush a bright red.

-"Sun... I think I am in love with you."
"Wh-what?! I uhm- I guess I love you too... You had a special place in my heart ever since we met..." Sun giggled.
Moons face got closer to Suns, interrupting his giggles as he looked Moon in the eyes.
-"Is this okay...? Can I kiss you?"
"Y-yea... Of course..."

Moon kissed Sun passionately, putting his hands on Suns waist pulling him closer.
Sun wrapped his arms around Moons neck and kissed back, he wanted to kiss Moon for ages now and now he finally did.

They kissed passionately for a few seconds, parting for air and looking into each other's eyes.
-"Sun.. I love you... So much... I'm so sorry-"
"why are you-"
Moon stepped back, making sure he still reached Suns forehead as he continued talking.

-"You are definitely the most handsome guy I have ever seen,
I will never love someone as much as I love you again.
My heart is thinking about you with every beat...
And I can't have that."
"M-Moon? Wh-what... P-please don't we can talk about-"

Moon didn't let Sun finish speaking.
Moons hand was shaking, dropping the Gun he was holding.
He wiped the blood off his face and looked at Suns dead body infront if him.
He hated how hurt Sun looked when Moon held the gun against his forehead, Moon just wanted to hold Sun and protect him, that's why he had to get rid of him.

He got down on his knees and held Suns hand.
He cringed at himself holding a corpses hand but it felt right.

"I'm so sorry my Love...
This shouldn't have happened to someone like you.
You were the sweetest guy, I'm going to miss you.
I hope you can forgive me someday.
But you need to understand me, liking you this much could ruin me.
I promise one day I will make up for this, I'm sorry.
I will never forget you Sunshine, I could never.
Oh how I love you..."

_______________________________________

Literally me fr if this goes on I'm painting with my own brains /silly

Also im sorry if this is rushed or not as good, today has been a Rollercoaster of emotions and I had to distract myself (with an angst fanfiction yea right)
Also I originally wanted to make Moon bald, I didn't, and now I just realized I never mentioned his hair oh wow