Lovesick Behavior

Side note: this was actually a request!!! I'm super duper excited for this one hihi!!
Thanks to That_Player for this request hihi (I changed it up a little but the main idea is ofc the same <3)

Once again apologies this took so long but I'm literally all out of ideas and my life is boring atm so I can't use my life as inspiration for oneshots so sue me
(also now thanks for 2K reads got me giggling stupidly)
((Also yes Sun is allowed to leave the daycare but in my Version after midnight no one but Moon is allowed to leave their areas since he's a nightguard yknow this will be somewhat important for the story))

Sun was walking around the pizzaplex, the daycare was closed already and the other visitors were close to leaving too.

Sun was walking around gator golf, one of his favorite places to hang out, the first one being the daycare of course.

Sun was feeling really tired lately, no matter how much he slept he could always take naps no matter how long he slept before or what time it was.
(literally me I'm probably gonna take a nap once I finished writing)

Sun tried his best to stay awake, since it wasn't that long until he needed to return to the daycare so he figured he could just go to sleep earlier today, something Moon would appreciate too.

But soon he found himself sitting down on the ground, eyes growing heavy, he figured if he rests his eyes for a moment or two he'd stop being so tired.
He closed his eyes and almost immediately fell asleep.

_Timeskip_

Sun woke up, not sure where he is or what time it is. First question was easily answered looking around, it was a little difficult since Sun didn't have night vision.

He checked the time and realized it was 1AM in the morning and Sun felt a shiver down his back, he was supposed to be in the daycare.

He thought about staying in gator golf for the night, but he didn't want Moon to worry.
Thinking about Moon he had a good chance that Moon would be the one catching him sneaking back to the daycare and then he wouldn't be punished.

Sun decided to take the risk.
He made sure to be quiet and slowly made his way back to the daycare, looking left and right, trying to avoid security bots that were roaming the Pizzaplex.

He saw his life flashing before his eyes when he felt something touch his shoulder, he turned his head around and stood face to face with a security bot.

(I didn't want Moon to.. ~end~ any of the glamrocks since I love them all so a poor poor security bot has to do)

Sun tried explaining himself, but the security bot wasn't having it.
They roughly grabbed Sun by the arm, dragging him back to the daycare.
Sure, Sun understood they were only following the rules but they didn't need to be that rough with him!

Sun slowly started tearing up, begging the Security bot to be more careful and apologized for his awful behavior, when the security Bot lost their temper and slapped Sun.
(hihi I'm gonna do that too but sexually) ((I'm sorry (((I'm not)))))

Sun held his cheek, quietly crying on his knees as he was being dragged back to the daycare. When they arrived the Security Bot forcefully stood Sun up and pushed him into the daycare, making him cry even more.

"Shut it Sun, if I hear one noise coming out the daycare I'll shove you to parts '& services where you can rot without your beloved Moon for the rest of the night."
(I'm treating Sun so badly but I love him so much he doesn't deserve that wtf)

The Security Bot closed the Daycare doors, turning around and continued their nightly security duty.
Sun walked back to his room and sat on his and Moon shared bed and cried even harder than before, holding his mouth closed with his hand so he wouldn't make any noise.

He was terrified that the Security Bot would hear him and lock him up in parts '& Service, that place was super scary to him.

The security Bot on the other hand wouldn't hear Sun, infact they would never hear any noise ever again, While the Security Bot was patrolling the entrance of the daycare, they always felt a pair of eyes fixated on them. They first thought it was Sun, and wanted to talk to Sun about it.

But the Moment they put a hand on the door handle, they felt a hand in their neck, pulling them on the ground.
Their arm got ripped off in the process, not to mention the hits on their body after.
The security bot tried defending itself (hihi some of my fav pronouns) but their attacker was way stronger than them.

When the Security Bot saw some cutting pliers in the hand of their attacker they knew it was over, and the last thing they saw were red glowing eyes and a twisted smile on the Nighttime attendants' face.

_Timeskip the next day (I will never like Timeskips but they're really saving me fr)_

Sun woke up around 9AM, he felt Moons arms around him and instantly snuggled more into his arms.

He really needed that after yesterday's encounter with the Security Bot.
But Sun instantly sat up when he looked at the time, He woke up 4 hours late! And the children arrived 1 hour ago! But he didn't hear anyone in the daycare, overall the whole pizzaplex was somewhat really quiet.

"Good morning Sunshine, what's with the look?"
-"Oh! Good morning Moony! Why aren't there any children here today?"
"Oh right you didn't hear~ a Security Bot got attacked yesterday, they closed the pizzaplex for the day." Moon said with the most innocent face he could pull off.

-"Oh.. Did you have something to do with it?"
"Whaaat? How could you say that I would never!" Moon said with a big amount of sarcasm in his voice.
Sun sighed, he didn't like Moons violent behavior, but he was really happy he could always count on Moon to protect him.

While Moon tried jokingly defending himself Sun giggled alot and they both cuddled for the rest of the day, which was also filled with alot of kisses and nap.

_______________________________________

why is it always when I make a announcement that the story will take longer to update I have it finished the next day it's a curse or smth idk </3

Anyways