He Didn't Know Him By His Face...

Sorry I've been obsessed with this song so I had to use a lyric as a title <33
Also I pinky promise the request will be next!!! But I was very excited to write this one and it was technically requested first so!! Also no break from the angst <3

Also yea this loser again Sitting1and2crying <333

Sun watched as Moons wires were violently pulled out while his hands were tied together.
Sun tried moving, screaming, crying but all he could do was watch.
He could barely see Moon, because his back was turned towards him and the worker stood behind him.
He realized Moon was screaming but he didn't hear anything, the whole world was silent, all Sun could hear were his own thoughts which became too loud for him, he was getting a headache.

The next thing he saw was the worker who pulled out Moons arm, Moon was screaming even more than before.
Sun tried pulling away from the workers who held him back, he wanted to be with Moon.
He didn't want to be alone, he hated how much pain Moon was in but he couldn't save him.

Sun sat up on his bed with tears in his eyes.
He checked the time and it was an hour before he usually wakes up.
He tried to calm his breathing as he looked at the empty spot next to him on the bed.
He grabbed Moons pillow and held it close to him as he started crying.

He fell back on his bed and held Moons pillow tighter.
He pretended it was Moon he was holding to comfort himself, crying himself to sleep while holding 'Moon'.

An hour later his alarm woke him up, he sighed and rubbed his eyes and turned the alarm off.
He sat up again and this time got out of bed.
He gave Moons pillow a tight hug and put it back on his bed, putting the blanket over it.
He laughed at himself for it but it was the closest thing to Moon he still had.

All of Moons clothes have been taken away, every little thing that belonged to Moon was taken away and every piece of merchandise that was sold in the Pizzaplex that had any reminder of Moons existence was replaced or discontinued.
Even all the drawings he made that had Moon in or the sleepytime candy posters, all of these were taken away, the only reason he still had the pillow that belonged to Moon was because the staff thought it was Suns.
Sun hated lying to the staff but to keep atleast something that reminded him of Moon it was worth it.

Sun changed his clothes and made his way to the playarea, preparing everything like usual.
He tried pulling himself together, he needed to be his happy, usual self for the children.
Sun looked at the time again, and noticed it was around the time the children arrived so he made his way to the daycares entrance, smiling ear-to-ear like usual.

Sun waited for the children, some arrived alone with just their guardians, some arrived in little groups, Sun was always happy to see the kids but recently he couldn't enjoy it.
He saw all of his friends enter the daycare, what surprised him was a child that he never saw before.
He titled his head as the child's guardian made their way over to Sun.

"Hello, excuse me are you the daycare attendant here?"
-"Oh, yes I am! It's nice to meet you!"
"Nice to meet you too.. Uhm is it okay if I just leave my child here for today? I've had my eldest in this daycare and they were really happy with this daycare but I-"
-"It really is no problem don't worry! Just talk to the staff and tell them aswell and I'll take care of them! Just pick them up by 8PM!"
"You are a lifesaver I will! Thank you so much!"

Sun smiled at the obviously distressed parent who went to their child to talk to them quickly and giving them a hug, waving at Sun while they left.
Sun walked over to the child and introduced himself, the child looked slightly dissapointed seeing Sun but he didn't think much off it, they were new after all.