"Still lame, beside vampires are not real and like I always say the cause of the people's death start from the town unclean waters, like take a look at this" pointing towards a running tap gathered with little kids. "The water even looks disgusting, now that's the cause of death" I said.

We arrived at our little home by the side of a lake, donated to us by the church, we live there with an old couple who recently lost their only son, who die to an unknown reason.

"Am going to quickly cook so I can give the neighbors something to eat, why don't you go help them around their apartment you know they are too old to do anything" Maya commanded me like I was her child or something.

"But am tireddddd,  fine I will go after I at least change into something clean" I assure Maya.

After taking a bath I picked up some few things and left for my neighbors room.

  Knock!! Knock!!

"Come in" a voice from inside said

"How you guys doing? Am here to help with any little thing" I smiled widely.

"Ohh thank you so much Heli, we are really greatful for your assistance" said a very old woman who was sitted in a cained chair dressed in some old cloths, beside her was also a old man who looked more skinner than average people of his age.

"How is he doing" I asked knowing the crises of his condition.

"Well what can I say he still can't move on from our son's death" she said.

"So what can I do? Why don't I help with that your leaking pipe" I said with the hope of brightening their moods.

It took around 2 and the half hours to assist them and by the time I was done it was already late. I just pick up my things and left waving them a good bye.

"Yo Maya" I called out my girlfriend's name, but to my surprise I got no respond from her. "Maya!!!" I called her name again moving from one room to another with hight hopes of seeing her.

"Where is she" I asked myself with a worried look.

      Maybe it's because am worried about Maya or am I seeing thing like blood every where in the house.

At this time I was already really scared as I kept on calling her name but still got no response, I decide to get closer to our room where there was traces of blood. I opened the door and behold was a scary looking thing in the form of a human, but face of a creature I can't even describe. I tried to scream but like my voice was being seized, as this strange thing grab me by my neck and do the unexpected. BITE ME.

    I could feel my blood dragged out of my body as I grew weaker and weaker. "What is this? Why me?" Those were the questions filled in my little small brain, as I could not even lift a finger. I decided to look closer at it's face as I noticed a type of ring with a heart black shape crystal on it that looks really familiar "I've seen this ring some where before" I said to myself,as I try to get a touch of it........

"Heli!! Heli!! Wake up" I was immediately pulled back to reality by Maya. "I came in and I found you paralized on the floor again" she said passing me a glass of water as I quickly drank it in fear.

"I still can't remember anything" inhales "but I know one thing for sure, it wasn't something I would like to remember".

"It's been 5 years and you still can't remember any of your dream, your such an idiot Heli" Maya quickly planted a kiss on my lip, calming me down from all my stress.