Yoshiko heard the front door open and looked up from her phone to see Aizawa walk in with a child behind him. Yoshiko's eyes widened when she realised the little girl was Eri, dressed like Elsa. "Oh, my God, Eri!" Yoshiko exclaimed, jumping up. A few months ago, Shinsou begged Yoshiko to install Roblox. She was confused as to why he wanted to play Roblox out of all things until he explained he was playing Roblox with Aizawa's adopted daughter. Yoshiko, Shinsou and Eri regularly played together, and she'd grown fond of the little girl, constantly spoiling her with Robux.

"You've met Eri before?" Aizawa asked. Eri hid behind Aizawa's leg, shyly looking up at Yoshiko.

"In a game," Yoshiko replied, crouching down, tilting her head to the side, giving Eri a smile. "I'm Yoshiko, Eri. You might know me as Yoshi, though."

Eri's cherry eyes lit up when she recognised Yoshiko's. "You're Hitoshi-san's nice friend! The one who gifted me five thousand robux!"

"Yes!"

"Interesting..." Aizawa said thoughtfully. "Are the others at the dorms?"

"Nah, most of them are gone for team-up missions or to visit home. Katsuki, Sato and Koda are still here, though."

"Oh."

Eri let out a little yelp when Bear sniffed her. Yoshiko smiled at Eri, putting a hand on Bear's back. "Dont worry, Eri. He won't hurt you. Bear, shake." Bear sat down and held his paw out for Eri. She looked up at Aizawa hesitantly, and he gave her an encouraging nod. She took a tiny step forward and shook Bear's paw. Bear barked, tail waving, coming closer to Eri. She beamed at the dog and threw her arms around his neck.

Yoshiko stood up, smiling at the two. "Is there something you need?" She asked her homeroom teacher.

"Yes. Eri's going to a princess-themed party at her friend's house in the evening." Aizawa scratched his beard, looking at his daughter's hair messed up from the hairstyle he attempted. "She doesn't show it, but I know she wants to get ready like a real princess. Can you do her hair and get her ready for the evening?"

"I would love to!" Yoshiko clapped excitedly. Aizawa was surprised she was so friendly with kids when he expected her to be a bit more like the grumpy pants on the couch.

"Thanks... but please mind your language around her. You too, Bakugo."

"I know!" Bakugo yelled, slamming the novel shut.

"Thank you." He repeated to Yoshiko. "I'll be back in the evening after patrol."

"It's alright, sensei." Yoshiko smiled. Aizawa nodded, leaving the dorms. Eri was sitting on the couch with Bear, giggling when he kept his head in her lap.

"Eri, are you dressed as Elsa?" Yoshiko asked, sitting on the floor, elbow on the coffee table.

"Yes." She nodded.

"You look wonderful." Yoshiko smiled. "Right, Katsuki?"

"Huh? Yeah." He glanced at Eri, noticing she was indeed dressed as Elsa. Her hair was also perfect for Elsa. Eri looked up at Bakugo, locking eyes with him in a stare, unsure of what to say to him.

"What?" Bakugo asked, careful to be gentle with his words. The last thing he wanted was Aizawa chasing him to the depths of hell because Eri cried.

Eri looked at Yoshiko again and pointed a finger at Bakugo. "Do you know that he has the same eye colour as me!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, Both of you have pretty eyes." Yoshiko knowingly glanced down at the ring on her index, catching Bakugo's eyes for a split second, his cheeks going red. He huffed, looking away with a pout.