I won't forget you, friend

"That's what I was about to say! That isn't the head writer, Fenwick is!"

"Fenwick!?" The whole ninja team let out as I continued.

"I knew Fenwick kept a pet somewhere here, I just didn't know it was an overgrown electric human-eating beast!!" I shouted out. I was lying once again, but that's just what I gotta do.

"Well, no matter who he is, I don't think he's handing over the sword." Kai spoke as he quickly ran away from where he had stood, escaping just in time before Nimbus could grab him. All the ninja had split up in different directions, and my head was darting around trying to follow them all the while I ran away from Nimbus.

"It's locked. Why would it be locked!?" Jay screamed from the doorway, drawing the attention of Nimbus onto him instantly. And before Jay could hardly do anything other than turn around, Nimbus grabbed him, giving him 'a bit' of a shock. Auch, it looked like it hurt.

Even after Nimbus had seemed to have gotten enough of Jay, the blue ninja was thrown right in front of my feet as the other three ran to check on Jay.

"Okay, so now I know how that feels." Jay managed to let out, as a few more electric shocks ran through him. And he didn't even get time to fully recover once since we already had to run away as Nimbus targeted us again.

"Over here, big guy!" I heard Kai call out as he hid behind the giant teddy bear. I saw how Nimbus hugged it as an invisible light bulb appeared over his head.

"Ah. Oh, so you like your toys, huh?" Kai smirked and snatched a beaten up stuffed toy from the floor.

"Stay, big fella, or I'll break it." Nimbus immediately went into a panic as it whined, pleading to get its toy back.

"Stay, stay. Hurry, find a way outta here." Kai called to the others as I picked a random direction an rushed to the ninja I first saw in my line of sight, which was Zane. As I stayed close to Zane

"You can undo the locks!" I heard Jay shout, Cole seemed to have already passed outside when I wasn't looking. 

"I'm a Ghost, not a locksmith. I need a key."
"Be the key, Cole. Be the key!" I heard the two argue as Nimbus finally grew tired of Kai's empty threats and rushed at him.

At that exact same moment, a lock clicked, and Jay pushed the doors open. Kai quickly threw the plushie away, distracting Nimbus as Zane grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. Its not like I need him to drag me, but whatever.

"You know, Cole. I'm starting to like you as a Ghost more and more." Kai joked as Zane let go of me, and pointed further away as he spoke up.

"Look! Morro is here! With Fenwick!" The team and I turned to look to see Fenwick leading Morro towards aother temple, presumably the one where the fancy sword was in. I mean, the Sword of Sanctuary.

"Oh, traitorous Fenwick! I knew I didn't like that snob." Jay scoffed as Cole spoke to the other ninja.

"Come on! Let's go!" He said, before jumping over to another floating path of land from the one we were on, having spotted a nice enough path leading to the road where Morro and Fenwick were. I bent my knees a little, ready to jump after him, when Jay suddenly placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You should return, I see one of those boat things over there. I can take you there if you want." Kai pointed out a point a boat that was nearby, but I didn't really care about that. I had also spotted Nobu, sneaking around and eyeing Fenwick and Morro on the main road. And now that I think about it, the road might have been connected to the main island as well.