Reincarnation? Yeah, Reincarnation

I'm kinda bored. Nah, I'm really bored. Another day of silently hanging out with friends. They know I can't really say anything, and they always make sure to look at my gestures, if I make any. But hanging with friends can get boring, especially when I'm the only one with no boyfriend yet.

We started our friend group as a safe space for lonely gay people, but now I'm the only lonely one in it. but there's also Stacy... Naah, she's hooking up with the local girls every week, and likes it that way, so she doesn't count as lonely either.

I let out a sigh out of pity for myself. I can't even get it on with anyone, since my voice is fucked. Well I haven't tried to get it on with anybody, but with the risk of dying mid... actually, I'm leaving that part out.

Now I'm reminiscing about the times I fooled around before the accident. Ah, those were the times. I really shouldn't be thinking about sex though. How about...

I put on some music from Spotify as I turn the page on he notebook I'm currently scribbling in. I'm no artist, so I just draw some stick figures and give them some hair. I draw a few lines straight from one stick figures head, as to make him resemble the Titanium ninja we all know and love.

The second one got some slightly curly hairs, before lightly tapping some freckles on it's face.

For one I gave some slightly curled, but still up-standing hairs that resemble a flame before I write the word, 'hair gel' next to it, and connect the word to the stick figures hair with an arrow.

For the fourth one I just drew a mush of hair, but pressed down on the paper harder, making them a darker color. Not satisfied with it yet, I draw some muscles onto the figures arms and smile to myself.

I draw a fifth one, but I've ran out of ideas how to making him look like... well, what he looks like in the show. In the end I give up, and instead draw a stick figure with a ponytail instead,

"Darlin', darlin', doesn't have a problem..." I started singing the lyrics of my favorite song very quietly as I draw. I was home alone, so I didn't have to be worried of someone hearing me and coming to scold me.

"Lying to herself, 'cause her liquor's top shelf." Suddenly the thin pencil lead broke, and I clicked the pen a few times before continuing scribbling. I let out a cough, and took a sip of water from the glass set on the table, and hoping I wouldn't have another coughing fit again.

"It's alarming, honestly, how charming she can be," I finished sketching another stick figure, but this time I gave it a bowl cut and made it shorter than the others. Then I set the pencil down. Outside it was raining, and I could hear low rumbling could in the distance.

"Fooling everyone, telling 'em she's having fun." I quickly glanced at my phone, it was now ten pm, before taking the notebook and throwing it somewhere where I would see it next time when one day I remembered I had once made sketches in there. 

Summer break is already halfway over, but I haven't done much. I've hung out with my friends and laid in bed and played some games on my computer. I have made plans for this year, but I just haven't started on that yet. Listing a few things as example:

- Going to the amusement park with my friends!
- Binge watching Ninjago
- Buying new socks, my favorite pair has holes in them :(
- Sing karaoke

...Well it isn't much, but it is a plan. Even though I know somethings are just impossible for me.

"The boys, the girls, they all like Carmen," The song was still playing, but I wasn't singing anymore. I needed to get ready for bed. A full on thunderstorm was lighting the sky outside as I made my way to the bathroom.