An A/N? C'mon, just let me read the story already!

NOPE, I WON'T!!! I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO SAY!!! 

I have a short description of the story to those who want to read it before going into the book,

Then some things about (y/n) and the love interest,

And lastly warnings about touchy subjects, harsh topics, and such that may be mentioned in the story!!!

You can skip the first two but at least check out the warnings, please!

So first I'll introduce you to the story. It's kinda basic and short. (y/n) died and got sent to another world. (told ya' it was short). But he isn't free to do what he wants, because of some... complicated circumstances.

Second, (y/n). (y/n) is not portrayed to have a specific body type, but he does go to the gym and has some muscles. (basically before the story even starts.) but when he dies his body type changes completely, reason for that is a spoiler. (I ain't gonna spoil)

 In other aspects I haven't changed anything about (y/n)'s looks. But (y/n) was in an accident around a year before the start of the story, which resulted in his throat being damaged badly. Basically it left him in a state where it was painful to talk, he would cough often, and taking sharp breaths in or out could result in more coughing. 

And coughing was lethal, so he had to avoid it as much as possible, and to avoid it, he'd drink water. The doctors also informed him that the wound would last a life time. And as a cherry on top, the coughing and how bad it could get was unpredictable, so if he one day had a really bad coughing fit, he was kinda dead.

And about the love interest, or should I say interests, are literally all of the ninja, excluding Nya and possibly Jay and Lloyd. I haven't made up my mind with am I or am I not going to let Jay and Nya stay together. Also Lloyd's age is bothering me a little.

But with everyone else, (y/n) is, at some point going to have romantic scenes with them. And with some, maybe even sexual scenes. (This book is set as 'Mature' for these future plans of mine). I am planning to put sex scenes somewhere, maybe, but of course there'll be another warning on the specific chapter and part of course.

LASTLY: WARNING, THIS STORY INCLUDES TOPICS SUCH AS:

Bad/abusive parenting
Starvation
And of course sexual scenes.

That is all! Enjoy!