I'd rather sleep

"Yeah, everyone knows already. The news have spread through the entire dining hall already." I really don't know if that's a good thing or not. But maybe I should have kept a lower profile...

NOT!!! I will do whatever I want! As long as it doesn't hurt or kill anyone. A little scare isn't anything bad, and just being a free spirit ain't a crime. So don't try me, world!

"Well, at least I'm famous now!" I spoke, trying to lighten the mood but Nobu just rolled his eyes.

"More like infamous." ...Oh, come on. I decided to drop the subject after that, remembering something more important. The dining hall was filled to the brim with writers and students, so I could not hand Nobu Fenwick's scroll.

I definitely couldn't keep the scroll to myself either, I am Fenwick's next target after all. If or when he realizes his scroll isn't where it's supposed to be, I'm the first one he'll suspect, without a doubt.

But Nobu is probably Fenwicks darling baby boy or something, I hope. But I still bet Fenwick ain't gonna search Nobu, that balding man doesn't even know me and Nobu are friends.

"Are you done soon? I gotta give give you something, but not here." I whispered as Nobu looked up from his meal. It seemed to be chicken and rice, and simply put: it made my mouth water.

"I'll finish up fast if it's something important." Nobu said and lifted his fork to take a bit out of his food, when he noticed the empty space on the table, right where I sat.

"Where's your lunch?" Nobu asked, and well, I saw no reason to hide the truth, so I answered him.

"In the trash."

"You shouldn't throw food in the trash! Especially if one of your parents or guardians made it for you!" Nobu suddenly raised his voice, sounding mad. Well, he seemed to really like his mom, so the parent-child respect must be a vital thing for him.

"Nah, it wasn't anything too special, just my moms last-weeks scraps put together into one shitty meal." I played it off as a half-joke, but Nobu still stopped, before looking down to his food, which was only about half eaten.

He pondered for a bit before quickly grabbing another fork from the standing table, before handing it to me. He sat down and pushed his plate towards me before speaking up.

"If it's really that bad, you can eat the rest of my food, if you want." This boy is sooooooooo sweet, he's gonna grown up to be an awesome young man. I just hope'll get a new haircut sooner rather than later.

I also kinda wanted to refuse, although I'm shit hungry right now. But before I could do neither accept nor refuse, my stomach grumbled loud enough for Nobu to hear it and give me a look. Without further words I dug into Nobu's lunch.

I hurried to finish the meal, but still minded my manners as I ate, before taking the dishes away in Nobu's stead. And after that, we headed off to his room. Carter's board was not covered, and it seemed like Nobu had actually added somethings to it as well.

The cloth that used to cover the board was folded and stuffed neatly under Nobu's bed. I sat down on the floor as Nobu copied my actions, but settled opposite of me. I pulled out Fenwick's scroll and handed it to Nobu as he gave me a look.

I waited until he actually opened the scroll and saw whose it was, before the young boy let out a gasp.

"No way... You took the Head Writer's scroll?!" Nobu let out, mouth wide open. 

"Duh, and I want you to keep it hidden." I jumped straight into the point.

"I can't keep it on myself, cause Fenwick would immediately catch me, no doubt." I explained, and Nobu nodded, before asking me one more thing.