Experiment

Jimin sat next to tae and said " tae , I need a help from you " he wanted to sound firm but he was still hesitating although it was his best friend .

"What, jimin? I can help you except if it's for more practice cause I am tired to my bones " tae said as he  laid down on his back .

"Tae , Can I kiss you ?" Jimin said trying to avoid eye contact with him but still sounding sincere .

"Offcourse you can kiss my cheeks,  we often do that , why are you asking? " tae said sounding unamused .

"Umm , no I mean can i kiss you on the lips ?" (Play BST in the background lol)

"What ? Why? " tae scrunched up his nose showing that he is disgusted. 

"I just want to know if I am a good kisser , I have a girl I like and I don't want to feel like a loser infront of her" jimin lied cause that's the only way to escape tae's question. 

"Oh okay then you can " tae said like it's no big deal .

Jimin was suprised at  how chill and unserious taehyung is all the time, so he went forward with his 'experiment'

"OK sit up straight and I will kiss you , you don't have to react okay ? " jimin said and taehyung sat up .

Jimin went forward and pecked taehyung's lips , nothing he felt nothing he felt more when he was sleeping next to yoongi then he is feeling now .

"Ahhmm" they were interrupted when namjoon and yoongi entered the room .
Yoongi left as soon as he made eye contact with jimin .

He didn't look for any clarification  , he just left which made jimin think that maybe suga doesn't care at all .

Meanwhile namjoon looked slightly pissed , why ?

"Jimin , tae what are you two doing ? " namjoon asked sounding serious glaring at jimin .

"Hyung , jimin wanted to practice kissing for the girl he likes " tae sincerely clarified .

Namjoon looked at tae and his eyes soften.  Jimin noticed how his expression changed completely when tae started explaining .

But he didn't want namjoon to know another story . So he quickly pulled namjoon outside the room towards his studio .

 So he quickly pulled namjoon outside the room towards his studio