Thunderstorm

A/N :
[I am terrible at naming chapters, sorry ]

[Around 9 pm]
Jimin's pov :
We were getting ready for bed . Idol's  timing are really strict we have to sleep on time to wake up on time and practice for hours to avoid any imperfections.

We all shared the same room with bunker beds above my bed was suga hyung's bed and hobi hyung's bed was next to me followed with namjoon hyung's on top of it .
Tae and jin hyung shared another bunker bed  while jk had a small bed Around the corner of the room .
I am glad he has another bed cause he loves messing everything Around , maybe it's his rebellious puberty ,I don't know for sure .

I was about to go on my bed when suddenly namjoon hyung  bumped into hobi hyung leading the water bottle fall from hobi hyung's hand and it landed directly on my bed .

I hurried panicking trying to stop the flow but my bed was already wet .

Hobi hyung and namjoon hyung kept apologising and jin hyung kept scolding them but I was worried I had practice next day and i wanted to do it earlier than others to nail one move. 

I was lost in my thoughts,  my mind going blank as sleep was taking over me untill I heard a husky voice above Me . There was suga hyung looking at me from his bed

"If you want to , you can sleep next to me " he said and turned back to the ceiling but I can tell by his expression he looked nervous suggesting that .

I don't know why though,  do he think I am annoying? Well the sleepiness took over my thoughts and before i knew I was climbing up to his bed .
He scotted over without even glancing at Me . Giving me space and blanket to sleep.

Can't lie it was definitely uncomfortable for a small bed to fit two guys although we both are small as everyone says. 

He turned to the other side , his back facing me and I decided to sleep .

It has hardly been one hour when I woke up suddenly to the sound of thunder.  Trust me I am a 'real man' but that sound scares the shit out of me . I am scared of sudden lighting.  And I was so damn scared knowing I can do nothing about it .

And as if suga hyung read my mind I can feel his hand slowly gripping mine . I intertwined my fingers with his and suddenly the thoughts of thunder became less and the fear of holding his hands was making me more nervous

 I intertwined my fingers with his and suddenly the thoughts of thunder became less and the fear of holding his hands was making me more nervous

, why am I thinking  like that ? He is my hyung . We are a family.  Why is My heart so weird Around him? Am I getting sick ?

Before I can fill more questions inside my head , I heard his deep voice "it's okay , don't worry ..."

Wait he know what I was thinking ? But then he continued "I am here , there won't be lighting , try to sleep "
he turned towards me looking into my eyes and I felt like the earth was swallowing me inside it.
  Or maybe I am exaggerating but whatever it felt weird .

He was about to close his eyes when his phone rang .
He held it up and since I was sleeping so close to him I could see it was from someone called "Nayeon" .
He quickly declined it and turned to the other side still holding my hands .
He wasn't leaving it as if I will cry if he do so .
I slowly removed my hand cause it was getting uncomfortable for him  to hold it .
A few seconds later I heard sniffles , was he sobbing? I was the only one near him and I did the most basic  thing that i know i hugged him from behind.
He was startled a little bit but eventually gave in .
He turned around and I could see tears running down his face . "Are you okay hyung ? " I couldn't stop myself from asking , he nodded then shook his head. He looked like an adorable confused kid .
"Was it the person who called you ? " I asked bluntly , damn why can't I hold words inside my head instead of speaking.  It was too late .

He hugged me back tightly almost engulfing Me into it as if I will disappear once he loose the grip .
He started to say something but then stopped so I spoke "hyung, you can tell me whatever is bothering you . I promise I won't tell anyone ever. It will be between us" I Said holding up my pinkie finger .

What the hell jimin , what the heck am I doing , am I a kid ? It looks so stupid but to my suprise he giggled and trust me I am not a big musician or whatever but that became my favorite sound instantly.  And he began to talk .

" me and that person who was calling were dating for 3 years untill now 

" me and that person who was calling were dating for 3 years untill now  .
I started dating her in junior year of high school and I loved her way too much .
I felt like she was the escape from all the pressures which were  upon me .
Last week it was our 3rd year anniversary and I was going to suprise her at her home .
I told her I won't be able to be there because of practice so that I can suprise her suddenly,  but when I got there I was the one to get the suprise .

Instead of knocking I entered the house using the key cause I knew where she kept it.
I carried her favorite flowers but when I was near her living room I heard giggles and then...I saw her making out with one of our old classmate .
It broke my heart jiminie it felt like someone stabbed me right there in my heart .
I wanted to yell , question her but my voice sank in my throat I felt like I was hyperventilating. 
She looked at me with fear in her eyes but I ran from there and ever since then I haven't talked to her , she keeps calling me but how can I talk to her jiminie ? I can never forgive her " his voice started breaking the way he asked the last question made my heart break too .

I felt so bad for him I just held him closer to me patting his head .
" it will get better hyung , one day it will get better trust me ". I whispered in his ears and tried to calm him down he eventually fell asleep holding me like he was scared of his life .

I was too astonished I never thought suga hyung who always looked so strong and acted like nothing can effect him , had loved someone with all his heart

I was too astonished I never thought suga hyung who always looked so strong and acted like nothing can effect him , had loved someone with all his heart. And she broke it . I started hating her the very moment "nayeon" although he never took her name throughout the story but I can remember it from the phone call .

🩵💚🩵💚🩵💚🩵💚🩵💚🩵💚🩵💚🩵💚
Make sure to vote if you like it and for silent readers , Have a good Day 👍
Love ❤️
SUN/minimini029